• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Biology; Chemistry; Physics: Post your doubts here!

Reaction score
If you get like 28 in atp? then pakki hy disctinction ? :D
HAHAHA ill be happy with an A ...i know i got all numerical values correct except for tht total resistance part ..i didnt reciprocate the resistance. :(

asd

Reaction score
HAHAHA ill be happy with an A ...i know i got all numerical values correct except for tht total resistance part ..i didnt reciprocate the resistance. :(
Oh ! :(
Still, you'll get an A* if you got other things right :D
Let's see what 'disastrous questions 'Atp paper has to unfold on 29th.

Reaction score
Yes inshallah i am pretty confident abt my all other answers and explanations :)
Hopefully not tht difficult !:p

NIM

Reaction score
So all ends up! 2 most difficult parts of Physics are out of the way!
The first thing i heard after coming out of the hall was , "Abe yar kya makhan paper tha, A* tou pocket mein hai"
To be frank it WAS easy but difficulty level was same as in Biology-English-Chemistry(Except Bio P2)!
So all in all the most tricky paper, for most, is done and dusted!
Time for some Chemistry cramming now!
As the villain subject of 30th may has started its march!....;)
r u doing IGCSE or O'levels...:confused:

Reaction score
mcq 3 and 27 from chem nov paper explain plz 2011
3-C(There is air in the reaction vessel and so the air, which is mostly nitrogen, is pushed out of the reaction vessel and into the collection tube mixing N2 with the O2)
27-D(see reactivity series)

Reaction score
hahahaha .. Allah ka Laakh Laakh Shukar hai .. kay paper aasan aaya .. Insha Allah will atleast get an A :) Aakhri question say aasan koi question aaa hi nai sakta tha ..

MASHALLAH say paper went really really well..

Reaction score
i just hopr they don't' get tough on the marking cuz the papers are easy. i am still not judging myself until o'm done with my atp. u remember how the bio atp was HALWA and then bio 1 too but bio paper 2 came with a BANG and practically ROKED MY CRADLE OFF THE BOUGH!! :/ i just hope atp goes just as well... or better :p good luk to u all!! :)
jumping over to chemistry :love: IA the chem papers will b even easier than the atp!! :)

asd

Reaction score
hahahaha maza aayega .. agar iss Physics kay paper pe percentile gir jaaye .. LOL!
Does percentile apply to O levels also, or just A levels? 'cause someone told me that it's only in A levels. But that took me wondering how paki people get A* in English :D

Reaction score
Does percentile apply to O levels also, or just A levels? 'cause someone told me that it's only in A levels. But that took me wondering how paki people get A* in English :D

Percentile applies on O levels too dude .. warna yahan aadhay As Bs aur Cs hotay :p