• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Biology; Chemistry; Physics: Post your doubts here!

Reaction score
today, in physics paper, i forgot to write my calculator model at the top of question booklet.
is it going to effect ? :unsure:

Reaction score
today, in physics paper, i forgot to write my calculator model at the top of question booklet.
is it going to effect ? :unsure:

LOL .. i read the complete question paper twice dude, where was there a space for calculator version ? there was only markings for Candidate Number in the MCQ sheet where we had to highlight our digits!

Reaction score
In physics is "A" really on 116 marks out off 145.... This means if we even have made like 29 mistakes we will get A .INSHALLAH.

Reaction score
really did we have to write it ?????????????? :eek::eek::eek::eek::confused:
LOL .. i read the complete question paper twice dude, where was there a space for calculator version ? there was only markings for Candidate Number in the MCQ sheet where we had to highlight our digits!
in all my previous exams, the invigilator told us to write our calculator model IF we have one on the top of the Question Booklet. They did not do so this time :confused: and that is why i forgot :p
there is no specific place to write it but we were told to write it at the top next to the candidate name

Reaction score
Oye .. Percentile barha tu nai detay naaa ? ya woh scene bhi hai .. kay agar 70% kay A aur A* aaray hain tu percentile barha dia kay khaali 25% kay As aur A* aayein ? :\

Reaction score
in all my previous exams, the invigilator told us to write our calculator model IF we have one on the top of the Question Booklet. They did not do so this time :confused: and that is why i forgot :p
there is no specific place to write it but we were told to write it at the top next to the candidate name

Oh .. its not compulsory .. because 1000+ candidates in our center did not write their calculator version so i am pretty sure you are safe :p

Reaction score
Oye .. Percentile barha tu nai detay naaa ? ya woh scene bhi hai .. kay agar 70% kay A aur A* aaray hain tu percentile barha dia kay khaali 25% kay As aur A* aayein ? :\
sure?q ka mein na suna tha ka ab o level ka liye percentile khatam ho gia ?:confused: