• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Biology; Chemistry; Physics: Post your doubts here!

Reaction score
see, it doesn't depend on one guy who scores the highest marks.
obviously someone in the world would score 145/145.
its due to the difficulty of the paper and that how many students found it easy.
if more pupils find it easy, threshold will be high, like in this case.
Oh..

Reaction score
see, it doesn't depend on one guy who scores the highest marks.
obviously someone in the world would score 145/145.
its due to the difficulty of the paper and that how many students found it easy.
if more pupils find it easy, threshold will be high, like in this case.
So u tell if in the whole world a boy secures 145/145,... Then what will be the percentage for A grade???

Reaction score
den i think ur sir needs to revise cause I know dat I m not wrong.. :p :sneaky:
I also know im not wrong my sir has 50 years of experience in physics..oh acha i guess i Got ur thing....mines also the same...i guess i misunderstood ur statement :p

Reaction score
So u tell if in the whole world a boy secures 145/145,... Then what will be the percentage for A grade???
u see cie make a cumulative curve of our marks for standard grade (countrywise city wise zone wise and centre wise and then decide threshhold of the marks.

Reaction score
that's what i said my previous post.
we dont HAVE ANY CLUE.
only the CIE know's the minimum marks required for an A.
and IT DOESN'T DEPENDS ON ONE STUDENT ONLY :mad:
pehlay parh lia karo

Reaction score
just think that ur is correct and be happy till 13th of august howz that a solution?
acha,but do u remember that there was only one option jis main resistor ki voltage and current ka graph straight tha?I guess that was the answer....