• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Biology; Chemistry; Physics: Post your doubts here!

Reaction score
Yar woh jis main humain bulb aur resistor ka graph btaana tha :p
resistor ka to straight line tha.
bulb ka right side ko tilt ho raha tha, towards x-axis.
ab jis ko masla hai wo moo band karay or PHYSICS FEDERAL BOOK page 287 khol k dekh le.

Reaction score
I also know im not wrong my sir has 50 years of experience in physics..oh acha i guess i Got ur thing....mines also the same...i guess i misunderstood ur statement :p
actually book is in front of me and so i know am not wrong ;)

Reaction score
acha,but do u remember that there was only one option jis main resistor ki voltage and current ka graph straight tha?I guess that was the answer....
o that one it is C i thought some other question answer is CCCCC for those who donot remember options graph 2 of resistor and graph 3 of filament. i am also wrong so please believe me i would get nothng in proving u wrong

Reaction score
h
resistor ka to straight line tha.
bulb ka right side ko tilt ho raha tha, towards x-axis.
ab jis ko masla hai wo moo band karay or PHYSICS FEDERAL BOOK page 287 khol k dekh le.
ahahaha okay...thanx :D this means mine is correct :D

Reaction score
all i need is 24-25+ in atp for A*(my aim) and 19+ for A(satisfactory grade)
Actually for me, i got nearly full markks in mcq's only one wrong. n in theory i avaoided the transformer question and so did the paper without any difficulty only wave motion def was wrong.. InshAllah A* seems in reach!

Reaction score
o that one it is C i thought some other question answer is CCCCC for those who donot remember options graph 2 of resistor and graph 3 of filament. i am also wrong so please believe me i would get nothng in proving u wrong
yeah I did the C one :D