• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Biology; Chemistry; Physics: Post your doubts here!

Reaction score
what will be the change in volume of 30m^3 gas if itr temp is reduced 3 times ??​
what will be the vol of an air bubble at the surface of water if its vol is 20 dm^3 at bottom where pressure is 3 times the atmospheric pressure ?? ( Po = 1*10^5 Pa)​
what will be the sp. heat capacity of a 20g metal at 120degreeC if immered into 50g water at 30degreeC ????​
c for water = 4200J/kgK​

1. Volume will decrease as they are directly proportional
2.use the p1v1 = p2v2 formula here
3.Q=Mc X change in temperature?? :D

Reaction score
what will be the change in volume of 30m^3 gas if itr temp is reduced 3 times ??​
what will be the vol of an air bubble at the surface of water if its vol is 20 dm^3 at bottom where pressure is 3 times the atmospheric pressure ?? ( Po = 1*10^5 Pa)​
what will be the sp. heat capacity of a 20g metal at 120degreeC if immered into 50g water at 30degreeC ????​
c for water = 4200J/kgK​
use the V1/ T1= V2/ T2

P1V1=P2V2

Q=mc* temp change

Reaction score
Saying goodbye to this most awesome thread on XPF! :| e had our own moments of fights, jokes, serious discussions and off-tpic IPLs :LOL: but everything was worth it. it helped so much in the prepertion of our first public examination!! so thanks for that/ Special thanks to syed1995 Dukeofwin rabiafarooq101 Spidey21 Fallen316 a.abid MustafaMotani and all others :) u guys helped a lot in this frustrating time meet y'all in the MAths thread and then in A Levels IA. bogus sciences for me too :D

I want to thank the same people too esp daredevil Fallen316 a.abid Spidey21@Dukeofwinand all others if I have missed some then sorry but thankyou for helping me may we all get A* insallah(y)

Reaction score
LOL u guys are all acting like u will never come back here again,cmon now who of u will be here helping the new guys just like we were all helped i guess many would say yes atleast for the time till December :D :D

Reaction score
LOL u guys are all acting like u will never come back here again,cmon now who of u will be here helping the new guys just like we were all helped i guess many would say yes atleast for the time till December :D :D
YOPE!! :D