• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Biology; Chemistry; Physics: Post your doubts here!

Reaction score
Saying goodbye to this most awesome thread on XPF! :| e had our own moments of fights, jokes, serious discussions and off-tpic IPLs :LOL: but everything was worth it. it helped so much in the prepertion of our first public examination!! so thanks for that/ Special thanks to syed1995 Dukeofwin rabiafarooq101 Spidey21 Fallen316 a.abid MustafaMotani and all others :) u guys helped a lot in this frustrating time meet y'all in the MAths thread and then in A Levels IA. bogus sciences for me too :D
thnx for tagging.. :) (y)

Reaction score
Saying goodbye to this most awesome thread on XPF! :| e had our own moments of fights, jokes, serious discussions and off-tpic IPLs :LOL: but everything was worth it. it helped so much in the prepertion of our first public examination!! so thanks for that/ Special thanks to syed1995 Dukeofwin rabiafarooq101 Spidey21 Fallen316 a.abid MustafaMotani and all others :) u guys helped a lot in this frustrating time meet y'all in the MAths thread and then in A Levels IA. bogus sciences for me too :D
awww no problem....Best of Luck for the result anyways (y)

Reaction score
SalmanPakRocks What would on topic discussion be now?
No one would want to spend time on the papers that they have just given!
And i guess 2 replies once a day sums up the point i'm making!

Reaction score
SalmanPakRocks What would on topic discussion be now?
No one would want to spend time on the papers that they have just given!
And i guess 2 replies once a day sums up the point i'm making!
But that doesn't mean this should be turned into a chatting place. People appearing for the subjects next year would take help from it. Please don't chat.

Reaction score
But that doesn't mean this should be turned into a chatting place. People appearing for the subjects next year would take help from it. Please don't chat.
Quite right! Till next year this thread would go to the bottom! Being less important to those appearing next year! I appreciated you blocking it! Next year means a new thread!

Reaction score
Assalam-o-Allaikum and Hi everyone ,
hope u all are doin great !

Well as the topic says help for chemistry :D biology :D and Physics :D is available here that means that u can ask any mind blowing question or ask any question regarding a particular topic or ask abt any questions from Past paper or any of your text books. (y) (y)

I made this topic so that people dont make many posts asking abt bio,physics or chemistry individually but they can post their reply here where it can be answered with ease and the members wont have to go searching for topics to help! :D !

So what are u waiting for now write ur questions here !
THANKS and Bye or Allah Hafiz ! :wink: :good:
i need important points about biology

Reaction score
what will be the change in volume of 30m^3 gas if itr temp is reduced 3 times ??

what will be the vol of an air bubble at the surface of water if its vol is 20 dm^3 at bottom where pressure is 3 times the atmospheric pressure ?? ( Po = 1*10^5 Pa)

what will be the sp. heat capacity of a 20g metal at 120degreeC if immered into 50g water at 30degreeC ????
c for water = 4200J/kgK​