• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Biology; Chemistry; Physics: Post your doubts here!

Reaction score
Its all over people! On-topic discussions for this thread would surely come to a halt! But this thread created by scouserlfc went beyond all boundaries.
A thread that lasted a whole lot of 6 months and 17 days, crossing the 350 page barrier had more than just queries and answers.
People here have witnessed some exciting , humorous and most of all motivating replies.
In my view the ratio of success has to be divided by giving 20% to scouserlfc and 80% to those who participated and were happy to share all their knowledge among those in need. If XPF distributed The Best Thread Award of the month, 5 out of the 6 times This thread should've won it
You all guys are worth saluting! Good job everyone.*Hats-Off*

Hope we all meet in one of the A level threads and continue the left business.
Till then stay safe, take care of yourself PAKISTAN ZINDABAD

Reaction score
Its all over people! On-topic discussions for this thread would surely come to a halt! But this thread created by scouserlfc went beyond all boundaries.
A thread that lasted a whole lot of 6 months and 17 days, crossing the 350 page barrier had more than just queries and answers.
People here have witnessed some exciting , humorous and most of all motivating replies.
In my view the ratio of success has to be divided by giving 20% to scouserlfc and 80% to those who participated and were happy to share all their knowledge among those in need. If XPF distributed The Best Thread Award of the month, 5 out of the 6 times This thread should've won it

K :p

Reaction score
If Zinc is added to HNO3 and one product is Nitrogen dioxide then will the other two products be Hydrogen and Zinc Nitrite ?

Reaction score

Haha yeah , I sure as hell would miss this thread and yeah this thread has had its moments :p ... In a short time I have made so many friends over here .. :)

I would especially miss ashiqbal, Spidey, You, Mayadesh, Fallen, Daredevil, bogus, Rimsa, Mustafa, Khizer, A Star, malay and so many more of you .. I can't beleive i have counted so many names within 30 seconds! I will surely miss this fun that we had in *THIS* science thread ...

Last but not the least .. there is one person who none of us will ever forget .. our very own Salman Bhai :p .. I don't even have to say anything .. the name says it all :)

-Syed1995

Reaction score

beta konsi jang larhne ja rahe ho??? :D

Reaction score
Haha yeah , I sure as hell would miss this thread and yeah this thread has had its moments :p ... In a short time I have made so many friends over here .. :)

I would especially miss ashiqbal, Spidey, You, Fallen, Daredevil, bogus, Rimsa, Mustafa, Khizer, A Star, malay and so many more of you .. I can't beleive i have counted so many names within 30 seconds! I will surely miss this fun that we had in *THIS* science thread ...

-Syed1995

Yaar ham koi BICHAR thori rahay hai.. :D :ROFLMAO:

Reaction score
Thanks everyone! Good Luck for the result. See you on the As level thread next year. I'm taking sciences ....u?

Reaction score
Saying goodbye to this most awesome thread on XPF! :| e had our own moments of fights, jokes, serious discussions and off-tpic IPLs :LOL: but everything was worth it. it helped so much in the prepertion of our first public examination!! so thanks for that/ Special thanks to syed1995 Dukeofwin rabiafarooq101 Spidey21 Fallen316 a.abid MustafaMotani and all others :) u guys helped a lot in this frustrating time meet y'all in the MAths thread and then in A Levels IA. bogus sciences for me too :D

Reaction score
I don't know why we have to say good bye to this thread. It can still last as a sticky for the following batches of sciences so they can also get help if their queries have been answered in here.

Reaction score
I don't know why we have to say good bye to this thread. It can still last as a sticky for the following batches of sciences so they can also get help if their queries have been answered in here.
who is going to find answer to a query in 374 pages? :p