• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Biology; Chemistry; Physics: Post your doubts here!

Reaction score
Assalam-o-Allaikum and Hi everyone ,
hope u all are doin great !

Well as the topic says help for chemistry :D biology :D and Physics :D is available here that means that u can ask any mind blowing question or ask any question regarding a particular topic or ask abt any questions from Past paper or any of your text books. (y) (y)

I made this topic so that people dont make many posts asking abt bio,physics or chemistry individually but they can post their reply here where it can be answered with ease and the members wont have to go searching for topics to help! :D !

So what are u waiting for now write ur questions here !
THANKS and Bye or Allah Hafiz ! (y);)
i have problem in drawing normal,refracted ray...help me.....

Reaction score
i have problem in drawing normal,refracted ray...help me.....
on a straight surface, drawing normal is easy, as you have to just make a perpendicular line at the point where the ray is incident on the object. If the surface is circular, you will have to draw a tangent at the point where the ray is incident, and draw the normal perpendicular to that tangent.

The refracted ray is drawn if you are given the angle of refraction. The angle of refraction is the angle between the normal and the refracted ray. Just draw the normal, and the draw the refracted ray according to the angle of refraction given

Reaction score
on a straight surface, drawing normal is easy, as you have to just make a perpendicular line at the point where the ray is incident on the object. If the surface is circular, you will have to draw a tangent at the point where the ray is incident, and draw the normal perpendicular to that tangent.

The refracted ray is drawn if you are given the angle of refraction. The angle of refraction is the angle between the normal and the refracted ray. Just draw the normal, and the draw the refracted ray according to the angle of refraction given
thanks bro:)

Reaction score

Well as the topic says help for chemistry :D biology :D and Physics :D is available here that means that u can ask any mind blowing question or ask any question regarding a particular topic or ask abt any questions from Past paper or any of your text books. (y) (y)

I made this topic so that people dont make many posts asking abt bio,physics or chemistry individually but they can post their reply here where it can be answered with ease and the members wont have to go searching for topics to help! :D !

http://papers.xtremepapers.com/CIE/...al O Level/Chemistry (5070)/5070_w09_qp_4.pdf help in
question no 1(cii)
Question no 6 tooo
tell me about graph ...plz

Reaction score

http://papers.xtremepapers.com/CIE/...l O Level/Chemistry (5070)/5070_w10_qp_43.pdfQuestion no 1(biii)

Reaction score
Is anyone sure about preparation of Physics ATP? It can be sometimes quite unpredictable, and i am worried about it :coffee:

I was until I did another recent paper and scored awful marks in it. Most of the times I see a valid logic but the m.s. doesn't mention my answer. Though I'm uncertain about the prep now, I'm holding unto the hope that examiners mark other valid logics not mentioned in the m.s. as well. :cautious:

Reaction score
I was until I did another recent paper and scored awful marks in it. Most of the times I see a valid logic but the m.s. doesn't mention my answer. Though I'm uncertain about the prep now, I'm holding unto the hope that examiners mark other valid logics not mentioned in the m.s. as well. :cautious:
i am wid u same in chem atp....

Reaction score

Q1.c ii) Add a little NaOH and aluminium powder, heat the mixture, test the gas that evolves with damp red litmus paper. Litmus paper will turn blue because ammonia gas was formed.
Q6. You see, according to the equation of the reaction, the acid and gas evolved are both in a 1 to 1 ratio so c is the correct answer since both exp 2 n 3 have the same amount of gas produced.

Reaction score
=> describe and explain the action of reed relays in switching circuits.
=> describe and explain circuits operating as light-sensitive switches and temperature operated alarms
(using a reed relay or other circuits).

Reaction score
Q1.c ii) Add a little NaOH and aluminium powder, heat the mixture, test the gas that evolves with damp red litmus paper. Litmus paper will turn blue because ammonia gas was formed.
Q6. You see, according to the equation of the reaction, the acid and gas evolved are both in a 1 to 1 ratio so c is the correct answer since both exp 2 n 3 have the same amount of gas produced.
tell m also about question no 1 ciii

Reaction score

http://papers.xtremepapers.com/CIE/...l O Level/Chemistry (5070)/5070_w12_qp_11.pdf MCQno 15, 31

Reaction score
(i) V=IR
V= (0.2)(10)
V= 2 V.

(ii) Current in series is the same throughout,
Therefore, the 0.3 A current is divided into the two parallel resistors,
Hence,
I + 0.2 = 0.3
I = 0.1 A.
which year's question's answer is this?? I am asking from (Summer 2012 paper 22 (physics) Q8 (SECTION B))