• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Biology; Chemistry; Physics: Post your doubts here!

Reaction score
HELP NEEDED PLEASE, ITS URGENT
THE QUESTION IS IN THE ATTACHED FILE,
MANY THANKS IN ADVANCE

Attachments

• BIO.docx
    267.2 KB · Views: 11
Reaction score
force from fuel is 3.2*10^7N. what will be the resultant force and why? marking scheme says 4.8*10^7 Suchal Riaz
what papers is this? i think you are missing the whole question. The resultant force is the sum of all the forces in a system, and you are not showing the whole question

Reaction score
can any one please guide me in extension topic of physics.. i mostly attempt wrong choice in paper1.. :(

Reaction score
State the result of substituting an excess of aqueous ammonia in place of sodium hydroxide solution in the experiment with copper (ii) (aq) ions.

Please help. :/

Reaction score
HELP NEEDED PLEASE, ITS URGENT
THE QUESTION IS IN THE ATTACHED FILE,
MANY THANKS IN ADVANCE

When its not specified in the m.s my teacher gives half the marks for labelling and half for drawing. To be on safe side, I suggest you always write all the labels visible disregarding the marks. In this diagram you can label the testa/seed coat, endosperm/cotyledon, and plumule(unshaded part on the top).

Reaction score
State the result of substituting an excess of aqueous ammonia in place of sodium hydroxide solution in the experiment with copper (ii) (aq) ions.

Please help. :/

Blue ppt dissolves, and a deep blue solution is formed.