• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Biology; Chemistry; Physics: Post your doubts here!

Reaction score
do you solve papers orally or actually write everything down?
I've solved a few papers only but I write each and everything down. Then check with the MS and ER but now I'm thinking of opening the papers and reading questions and the answers from MS. Would it be helpful?

Reaction score
2007 onwards.They're really short so they aren't that time consuming.I also read physics atp from 1992-2003.[/quote
That's great. :)
How do you manage so much work? How many hours do you study a day? Do you write each and everything down or just solve papers orally?

Reaction score
Well i read the older atp ones but these ones i write down notes to the answer(not complete answer) and checked the ms and er side by side.But now i am attempting full papers and full answers and even printing graphs.TBH ATP doesnt take much time 45 minutes at most and you can easily do 2009 onwards in one day.

Reaction score
Well i read the older atp ones but these ones i write down notes to the answer(not complete answer) and checked the ms and er side by side.But now i am attempting full papers and full answers and even printing graphs.TBH ATP doesnt take much time 45 minutes at most and you can easily do 2009 onwards in one day.
Alright. Thanks. :D

Reaction score

I'll solve 2011 onwards on the day of the exam. :p