• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Biology; Chemistry; Physics: Post your doubts here!

Reaction score
(a) i That much of accuracy is not required as the rest of the values have also been calculated to only 2 decimal places
(a) ii One student drops the cup from a height above the ground, giving a signal when he releases it, and the other times it

(f) Due to the weight increasing, the effect of air resistance is decreasing

(3) c I don't get (3) (b) ii

But the marking scheme some other info about a(i) and (ii)
About a(i) it says ''large difference in raw data/reaction time has large variation''..

What does that mean? :/

And (f).. why? Weight is related to air resistance? Isn't air resistance related to speed? .-.

Reaction score
But the marking scheme some other info about a(i) and (ii)
About a(i) it says ''large difference in raw data/reaction time has large variation''..

What does that mean? :/

And (f).. why? Weight is related to air resistance? Isn't air resistance related to speed? .-.
Yeah about that I don't get it. I just quoted what I wrote in the mocks, and I got it correct

Yup it is, the greater the weight, the less the air resistance, and thus it takes less time to reach the ground

Reaction score
Yeah about that I don't get it. I just quoted what I wrote in the mocks, and I got it correct

Yup it is, the greater the weight, the less the air resistance, and thus it takes less time to reach the ground

So answers apart from the marking scheme can be accepted? How to know if the answer is right, if its not mentioned in the marking scheme?

Reaction score
Q Can the amount of precipitate collected in benedict's test be used to determine the amount of reducing sugar?
Q Can we make the drawings in some other shape or is it imp to be exactly in shape like the one given in photograph?1
Q: Limb refers to part of forearm or leg :S

Reaction score
Q Can the amount of precipitate collected in benedict's test be used to determine the amount of reducing sugar?
Q Can we make the drawings in some other shape or is it imp to be exactly in shape like the one given in photograph?1
Q: Limb refers to part of forearm or leg :S
No, it can't be, it's the clour range.
Umm the shape must be the same.
Yeah, limbs= arms, legs etc.

Reaction score
What kinda graphs are we supposed to draw in Biology ATP when nothing is mentioned? Is it the line of best fit?
when they do not mention anything, just draw a line graph (i've never seen a curve though, but if the points u have plotted make a curve, go for it! and forget there was some ***amd*** :p), if u have a variable on x axis which is continuously increasing/decreasing. not 'line of best fit', just a simple line graph.

Last edited: