• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Biology; Chemistry; Physics: Post your doubts here!

Reaction score
Won't 9 be A, as it is being constantly stirred until no further change in temp is there? If we stirred it and then left it, then it would have been B
No i guess as endo always have this typical curve and it said till no further change and there is a slight straight line before it rises again.
And i also realised a mistake in my 6 part, as it is B.When i reread it i saw a has propene which obviously cant make an ester and there are 3 carbon atoms in both so they are propanol and propanoic acid.

Reaction score
Please help me in this part of chemistry (Atp) paper. I have drawn all the points on the graph but the question says draw two Intersecting straight lines. I got only one straight line. where is the second one? Please Complete the graph and where is the second line?

Attachments

• Help.png
    Help.png
    70.3 KB · Views: 11
Reaction score
Please help me in this part of chemistry (Atp) paper. I have drawn all the points on the graph but the question says draw two Intersecting straight lines. I got only one straight line. where is the second one? Please Complete the graph and where is the second line?
Help.png
What they mean is 2 draw 2 straight lines like that 1 black and 1 green i have shown.When the intersect they form the points.

Reaction score
Assalamu Walaikum,
I have a doubt on Biology MCQ as follows:
http://papers.xtremepapers.com/CIE/Cambridge International O Level/Biology (5090)/5090_s10_qp_11.pdf

For Question no 35 , the answer is D and the explanation in Examiners Report is
"Sperm deposited on day 10 will still be viable on day 13. Eggs ovulated on day 15 are still viable on
day 17, so the fertile period extends for 7 days."

I don't quite get it. After being viable on day 13 , sperms will die so how will they fuse with eggs ovulated on day 15. Moreover, even if not fused then the E.R means that it can even be fused in day 17 ! How is that possible?

Anyone please explain it to me?
its Aslam O Alaikum.....