• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Biology; Chemistry; Physics: Post your doubts here!

Reaction score
3 is chlroplast, 1 is cell wall so A. Mitcochondria present in both.
How do we differentiate between chloroplast and mitochondria? as in the diagram?

Cerebrum is forebrain, medulla is hindbrain?

Q the ways in which a plant embryo and a human embryo obtains raw material for nutrition and respiration? In answer to this we'll refer to before and during germination or after germination? :s Plant embryo is while its in the seed?

Q if only I^a and I^b are coodominant why do we write bloodgroup O allele as I^a I^o?

Sensory neurone's cell body is inside the spinal cord's white matter? :s

Reaction score
Reaction score
How do we differentiate between chloroplast and mitochondria? as in the diagram?

Cerebrum is forebrain, medulla is hindbrain?

Q the ways in which a plant embryo and a human embryo obtains raw material for nutrition and respiration? In answer to this we'll refer to before and during germination or after germination? :s Plant embryo is while its in the seed?

Q if only I^a and I^b are coodominant why do we write bloodgroup O allele as I^a I^o?

Sensory neurone's cell body is inside the spinal cord's white matter? :s
CIE walon ko mitochondria ka zyada nahi pata. I haven't seen any question. :p
Yes.
Blood group O is not Ia, Io.
It's IoIo.

Reaction score
endospermic seed gets food from the endoperm tissue. Aur non endopermic main cotyledons digest hotey hain shaid, not sure. :s
Yeah in endospermic seeds the triploid endosperm persists while in non endospermic it is absorbed completely by the cotyledons.We have non-endospermic i.e cotyledonic seeds in our syllabus.