• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Biology; Chemistry; Physics: Post your doubts here!

Reaction score
Reaction score
cold coffee :D

BdqBrKQIIAA6kJw.jpg

Reaction score
apni shakal crp kyun ker di? :LOL: Amir Layaqat ko aewin badnaam kar rahay ho :p
Beta, you don't know about the true Amir Liaqat. Although after watching his shows, I thought he was a sensible person, recently I watched his off-scene videos and he is purely Shia, and look at the way he talks and acts. Go watch it for yourself

Reaction score
Beta, you don't know about the true Amir Liaqat. Although after watching his shows, I thought he was a sensible person, recently I watched his off-scene videos and he is purely Shia, and look at the way he talks and acts. Go watch it for yourself
lo, u watched it recently and i ve watched it like a year ago :p

Reaction score
There is this Biology MCQ question from Summer 2007 which I can't understand. The answer is C and I have added the examiner report. Can someone explain it to me? Why are triceps contracting when the arm is in a flexing position?

Attachments

• question.png
    question.png
    46.9 KB · Views: 15
Reaction score
There is this Biology MCQ question from Summer 2007 which I can't understand. The answer is C and I have added the examiner report. Can someone explain it to me? Why are triceps contracting when the arm is in a flexing position?
the muscle towards the ventral side of humerus are biceps (flexor muscle) and one towards the dorsal side is tricep (extensor muscle). The athlete needs to extend his arm while pushing himself up in this case, so extensor muscles are supposed to contract and flexor need to contact.