• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Biology; Chemistry; Physics: Post your doubts here!

Reaction score
***amd*** Thanks. I have understood it; the triceps are wanting the arm to be fully extended but gravity is pulling down. So that is why the person is in intermediate position between fully extended and fully flexed.

Last edited:
Reaction score
CAN SOMEONE TELL ME WHICH QUESTIONS SHOULD I PRACTICE? Or which papers are toughest? need a challenge - barely done any pps. PLEASE HELP!!!!
Hey Listen! I found a list of difficult questions. Do these and make sure you understand all of them. Basically, we do past papers to find difficult questions so this compilation is a perfect tool for practice in less time.

Reaction score
I did a few papers and read the book a lil ._. gonna study all night, starting now, so umm what should i do?xD

I know I sound like a complete careless U grader but Im not ._.
I just spent whole day on a single chapter (rest are v easy :p) lets both solve past pprs and compete with each other, no?