• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Biology; Chemistry; Physics: Post your doubts here!

Reaction score
But you can't just assume that C had less water content, they didn't tell us that, they said there were three liquids not three juices or whatever, they were probably just liquids with equal water contents and different chemical-that-makes-you-pee contents. What they did tell us was which drink made the students urinate more and that drink was A, so on a hot day you should avoid drinking something that makes you urinate more because you'd sweat alot and urinate alot and lose far too much water, which will dehydrate your body.
But you said dehydration, plus like someperson said just now, and I said before, the water potential was not told, so you just assumed it.
Verily, victory has been ours!!!
And plus the intake of water is all the same ; 1.5 dm^3. It is the amount of urine formed that changes
what do u mean? that amount wasnt mentioned.
C is not less intake of water. they didn't tell us that. C is less urine. which is good for a hot day because you wouldn't lose too much water through urine.

on the other hand, A is lots of urine (which they had told us). and this is bad for a hot day because you'd lose too much water from urinating alot and sweating alot.
yaar, pprs k baad is Q par discussion kar lain? I cant concentrate on 2 subjects at the same time.

Reaction score
okay i am so annoyed right now i am going to type in uppercase to show my annoyance.

WE ARE NOT ARGUING THAT MORE WATER IS LOST THROUGH A. WE ARE SAYING THAT WHETHER YOU DRINK A OR C , THE WATER CONCENTRATION OF YOUR URINE WILL BE THE SAME BECAUSE YOU'RE DRINKING SOMETHING AND 'OUR KIDNEYS ARE NOT STUPID'. WE ARE SAYING THAT A MAKES YOU URINATE MORE AND C MAKES YOU URINATE LESS AND IF THE WATER CONCENTRATION OF BOTH THE URINES IS THE SAME, YOU TELL ME WHICH ONE WILL CAUSE YOU TO LOSE MORE WATER. MORE URINE WITH THE SAME WATER CONCENTRATION AS LESS URINE WILL MAKE YOU LOSE MORE WATER.

Simple logic. I have no idea why you people can't understand this simple concept.
and I said something about ADH inhibtors, did you BOTHER looking about them
Normal eatables DONT MAKE KIDNEYS LOSE WATER

Reaction score
and I said something about ADH inhibtors, did you BOTHER looking about them
Normal eatables DONT MAKE KIDNEYS LOSE WATER
yes all the ADH did was make sure that not alot of water was lost in the urine. I've made my point, you've made your's, i wouldn't accept what you say and you wouldn't accept what i say. now can we please move on because i have a question about chemistry

Reaction score
yes all the ADH did was make sure that not alot of water was lost in the urine. I've made my point, you've made your's, i wouldn't accept what you say and you wouldn't accept what i say. now can we please move on because i have a question about chemistry
though it is evident you still didnt get ADH inhibtor thing from google
agreed :p
lets move on

Reaction score
actually i didn't look it up on google. because i don't care because that wasn't the point of the question.

now.

chemistry. (or physics)

because that's what we need to be worried about right now.
-_____-
then its no surprise that you cant understand, dont blame us if you are not interested yourself

Reaction score
but that wasn't the point of the question.
the point of the question was that A made you urinate alot and B made you urinate less than alot and C made you urinate less than both of them, which one is bad for a hot day? A is bad for a hot day because it makes you urinate alot and urinating alot makes you lose alot of water and you're already losing alot of water because you're sweating alot because it's a very hot day.
so urinating a lot is bad thn urinating less thn a lot right?:D:ROFLMAO:

Reaction score
-_____-
then its no surprise that you cant understand, dont blame us if you are not interested yourself
OH. MY. GOD.
ADH controls the amount of water lost through urine. but if you've already drunk something, the amount of water lost will be more than it will be if you've not drunk something just a while ago. Also, why would i have to look it up on google when it when it's written in the book.

the. question. was. not. about. that.

and yeah, don't the offensive

Reaction score
OH. MY. GOD.
ADH controls the amount of water lost through urine. but if you've already drunk something, the amount of water lost will be more than it will be if you've not drunk something just a while ago. Also, why would i have to look it up on google when it when it's written in the book.

k tell which chem question u wanna ask...

Reaction score
OH. MY. GOD.

can we all plz get off this Q? plz?