• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Biology; Chemistry; Physics: Post your doubts here!

Reaction score
Q13, oone bongi try:
B: as the surrounding temperature keeps changing coz of energy lost by the house, the temperature will not remain constant. coz if surrounding temperature rises, the temp. of house will also rise to keep the temperature of house *warmer* than surroundings. and the Q says, temperature of house is to be constant. so B is not the explanation.
C: its definitely not true.
D: this one is also not true.

only choice left, is C
Well, this is weird. :/

Reaction score
Q13, oone bongi try:
B: as the surrounding temperature keeps changing coz of energy lost by the house, the temperature will not remain constant. coz if surrounding temperature rises, the temp. of house will also rise to keep the temperature of house *warmer* than surroundings. and the Q says, temperature of house is to be constant. so B is not the explanation.
C: its definitely not true.
D: this one is also not true.

only choice left, is C
The ans is A :p

Reaction score
Today I received a message from my school admin. that from now on I'll have my exams in Royal Palm. Previously we were informed that all our exams will be in Garrison Club. Is it only with me or someone else's exam center has also been changed during exams. Will it cause any difficulty to me? Like our school's seats will be spread over various exam rooms or anything?

Reaction score
Today I received a message from my school admin. that from now on I'll have my exams in Royal Palm. Previously we were informed that all our exams will be in Garrison Club. Is it only with me or someone else's exam center has also been changed during exams. Will it cause any difficulty to me? Like our school's seats will be spread over various exam rooms or anything?
Aise kuch nahi hota. Royal Palm main full time chill scene hota hai. Cheating bhi ho sakti hai araam sey. :p

Reaction score
Aise kuch nahi hota. Royal Palm main full time chill scene hota hai. Cheating bhi ho sakti hai araam sey. :p
haha, -.-
once i was glad to see that in our school final exams, cheating was possible. and what happened was, all the boys around me were more deserving to cheat, than me ._. cheating say to dil hi uth gya hai ab.

Reaction score
haha, -.-
once i was glad to see that in our school final exams, cheating was possible. and what happened was, all the boys around me were more deserving to cheat, than me ._. cheating say to dil hi uth gya hai ab.
Han duniya kay saray nalaik bachey meray agey peechey beth jaty hain. :p
Chemistry kay paper main friend sath bethi they, cheating karnay ka idea he nahi aya, lol. :p

Reaction score
but how do we know the direction of the rays after making the images ? do u join them to any specific part of mirror?
i do not actually understand your question sorry but you can find image positions by extending your reflected rays to behind the mirror.......(and see point of intersection)
and keep angle i=angle r always in reflection .......