• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Biology; Chemistry; Physics: Post your doubts here!

Reaction score
For the first one, I don't really know, but it is a principle. I think that since voltage remains the same in a a parallel circuit, the emf to be provided can be divided amongst the batteries.

For the second one, about the filament lamp, it is an 'increasing at a decreasing rate' graph (V plotted on the x-axis ...)
As I increase the voltage, the current in the circuit also increases. However, the temperature increases, which causes more resistance, and ultimately leads to current decreasing

For the thermistor, as the temperature increases the resistance decreases.

When it is hot, the graph will be ' Increasing at a decreasing rate' (I plotted on x-axis)
Basically, less resistance will be occurring in the circuit, so as the current increases, the voltage will at a point become constant. There is little resistance to stop the current

When it is cold, the graph will be the opposite and ...
Alright thanks,what are you studying now by the way?

PS,uff tumhari lehrati hoi zulfain :p

Reaction score
1 more Question :p
1 more Question :p
1-draw a straiht line at 90 angle from m towards mirror
2-then measure length of line and extend it behind the mirror with dotted line and mark image point
3-then from image draw to lines towards the line P
4where the two lines cut the mirror join that point with M and mark the arroiwns on rays

Reaction score
1-draw a straiht line at 90 angle from m towards mirror
2-then measure length of line and extend it behind the mirror with dotted line and mark image point
3-then from image draw to lines towards the line P
4where the two lines cut the mirror join that point with M and mark the arroiwns on rays
I'm not getting it :mad:

Attachments

• 4Q.png
    4Q.png
    36.8 KB · Views: 10