• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Biology; Chemistry; Physics: Post your doubts here!

Reaction score
then how much?
yaar .-. i m a C grader at school. (just in English)
You, my friend, have proved that you are a rascal :p
You are reluctant to guide others so that the percentile can fall. You tell people that you have solved only 2 papers, but have been studying the whole day; others get relaxed. The cloth behind these notorious and evil acts has been unveiled and your scheme will be tottered. You have made yourself despicable :D
if you are not good at a particular subject, will u still guide others about that even when you urself are not sure that u r right or not for whatever you say? o_O
well, believe it or not. I actually did 2 P2s and 2 P1s yesterday. I dont think i need to prove it :p

Reaction score
yaar .-. i m a C grader at school. (just in English)

if you are not good at a particular subject, will u still guide others about that even when you urself are not sure that u r right or not for whatever you say? o_O
well, believe it or not. I actually did 2 P2s and 2 P1s yesterday. I dont think i need to prove it :p
im a C grader for Maths. if ur good at it help me after 2 days :)

Reaction score
And what did you write for advantage and disadvantage of expansion?
For advantage i just wrote ''Thermometer''.. just one word.

For Disadvantage, ''Railway lines''... idk if i'll get the marks. :/
advantage railway lines to fil gaps
disadvantage : tyres
what have u been studying today?
i dont knw how i'll manage chem in one day