• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Biology; Chemistry; Physics: Post your doubts here!

Reaction score
draw genetic cross diagram for both question no 40 and 37.
for 40= D d * d d
Dd Dd dd dd
so 50% chance or 0.5 probability.

for 37= A O * A B
AA AB AO BO
AA and AO are blood group A, BO is blood group B and AB is blood group AB.

for 12=the only reason which fits here is that roots were damaged while transporting, so they cannot take up water fast enough. wilting occurs when the rate of water uptake is less than rate of water loss. the stems were not touched, wilting does not relate to mineral ions, and if leaves lose less water, the cells would become more turgid rather than flaccid!
thanx..:)

Reaction score
Can anybody tell me from where will i get locomotion notes ? As this chapter is not present in any ofthe books .thankyou !
Also can anybody tell me Bout the type types of teeth their functions
and also the details about the vertibrates and invertinrates ! Eg insects mammals etc
Thankyou

Reaction score
What is the difference between fleming left hand rule and fleming right hand rule ? i get confused when to apply each of these ? Please Help

Reaction score
What is the difference between fleming left hand rule and fleming right hand rule ? i get confused when to apply each of these ? Please Help
FLHR is applied when current causes motion ( D.C Motor )

FRHR is applied when motion causes current ( A.C Generator )

Reaction score
help me out in 4024 w11 qp22 Q2 c) and in Q3 .
Q2 c (i) make a line from q, parallel to APwhcich will make an angle of 25degrees(alternate angles) with AQ.subtract 25 from 270 to get bearing = 245
------(ii) in this case, the base will be 100m, the height will be 30m. to find angle of depression from top of lighthouse, use tan-1(30/100) to get angle of depression of 16.67 degrees

Q3 has been discussed in detail in the proper thread of Maths, Addmaths and Statistics; post your doubts here!

please in the future, try to discuss the questions in the related thread!

Reaction score
Can anyone help me....there are questions on how to prepare insoluble and soluble salts...does anyone have a note on this....and also the molar solution part

Reaction score
Can anyone help me....there are questions on how to prepare insoluble and soluble salts...does anyone have a note on this....and also the molar solution part
check out post number 675 on page 34... i cant upload the file here.. net is slow...
that scan is helpful :)

Reaction score

FRHR is actually for INDUCED current i.e created by cutting of magnetic flux through motion:- used in ac generator b/c based on same theory ..,while FLHR is for ELECTRIC current produced by any source and interaction with magnetic flux to produce motion somehow:- therefore this rule is used in d.c motor to know the direction.!!!(y)