• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Biology; Chemistry; Physics: Post your doubts here!

Reaction score
NEED HLP!!!
can someone please tell me :

Q. how yogurt, cheese, bread, and alchol are made and produced are made ?(need to whole process? )
Q. what is the diffreneces between the pyramid of biomass and the pyramid of energy ?
Q. what are the characteristics of bacteria, viruses and fungus and how to identify them??

Reaction score
NEED HLP!!!
can someone please tell me :

Q. how yogurt, cheese, bread, and alchol are made and produced are made ?(need to whole process? )
Q. what is the diffreneces between the pyramid of biomass and the pyramid of energy ?
Q. what are the characteristics of bacteria, viruses and fungus and how to identify them??

yogurt is made by bacteria wen a yogurt is added to milk afetr it is heated and cooled
bread is made by yeast who respires anaerobically wen added in dough producing alcohol and CO2 which causes the dough to rise
alcohol is made by anaerobic repiration of yeast!
pyramid of biomass shows how much biomass is of the organisms at each trophic level while pyramid of energy isnt in our syllabus id it??
bacteria hav cell wall cytoplasm cell membrane and a non definitive nucleus
ffungus has mycelium and hyphae cells have nucleus and vacuoles
virus merely hav protein coat and DNA OR RNA!!..:)

Reaction score
for maybe, "maybe" u will get the mark :p!! just kidding, i am sure that the examiner will reward u a mark for recognizing the factor of small amount.

i rounded them up, but wrote both of them, the non-rounded and the rounded figures, though the marking schemes have not been released so anyone could be right.

I wrote the rounded numbers in brackets in pencil. :3

And you almost gave me a heart attack! :p

InshaaAllah is the only thing I can say; thank you for replying. :)

Reaction score
yar , it was for only two marks, so one mark would have been for large realistic drawing, etc. the other would have been for the accurate inside placing, as far as i think.
but for magnification, i dont think they will cut your mark if u have shown both on your drawing and on the figure which measurement you have taken, and completed your answer according to correct formula. U wud easily be awarded the e.c.f. mark for the actual magnification value eg 1000x, 900x, etc. becoz lately they dont actually give actual magnification value in marking scheme.
Did we had to draw the whole circle ?

asd

Reaction score
I have also, grudgingly and unwillingly, begun to realise that yes, it was the whole circle we had to draw.

Reaction score
a) Current decreases as temperature increases due to the atoms in the material getting more energetic hindering the flow of electrons. this is written there ...:/ v just agreed that T increases as I increases..

It is actually a very complex formula, if u look at the second link, it is explained that T, I and R are actually co related, and they increase and decrease until an equilibrium is reached. for exams, i suggest u learn only the facts that power is transmitted at high voltage, so that lower current results in low heat loss.

Actually, i tried to grasp the concepts at first, but cudnt find any useful resource book. If u have understood the topic, excellent, otherwise i wud suggest just learning the required effects

Reaction score
Ummm... What the heck is this talk about temperature, resistance and current? Their relationship?

asd

Reaction score
I just hope whatever i have done in the atp, wrong or correct, it just gets me distinction............
.....somehow.