• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Biology; Chemistry; Physics: Post your doubts here!

Reaction score
platelets gather in the cut region
secrete thrombin
which converts soluble fibrogen to insoluble fibrin
which forms a mesh over the wound
which traps RBCs and more platelets
which forms a scab over the wound
uve got tht wrong.....platelets secrete thrombokinase which converts prothrombin to thrombin
den thrombin converts fibrinogen to fibrin which traps rbcs to form a scab...

Reaction score
Only part that is difficult in biology is Seed Germination!
Anyone who is able enough please reply on how are seed germinated and speacially what are Pumule and Radcle!

Reaction score
it
s D that is 1.oo becuase recessive characterstic is always homozygous if it would be hetrozygous the dominant one will show its effect so it is always homozygous!
Furthermore, 1.oo probability means a 100% chance so D is the correct choice!!..:)
Thanks alot, but Ashiqbal did the explanation earlier! However your reply is appreciated

Reaction score
th
Thats the thing even google doesnt have an answer to. I AM JUST SAYING HOW COME YOU INCREASE/DECREASE VOLUME IN A TV, SO IT MUST BE RELATED TO SOUND IN SOMEWAY ??
in english, "volume" has 4 meanings none of which are related to each other :D
1 Quantity
2 Loudness of sound
3 Space occupied by an object
4 A book

Reaction score
Only part that is difficult in biology is Seed Germination!
Anyone who is able enough please reply on how are seed germinated and speacially what are Pumule and Radcle!
dis is the most easiest way to learn it:p
http://kidsgrowingstrong.com/germination
note:light is not necessary for seed germination
n the radicle is the embryonic root of the plant and the plumule is from where the shoot emerges
check this http://www.google.com.pk/imgres?um=...w=173&start=0&ndsp=15&ved=1t:429,r:3,s:0,i:75

Reaction score
Can anyone please tell me about differences b/w DNA and RNA and translation and transcription? Is it even in our syllabi?

Reaction score
Ok v.v important:
i need three to four points of why mother's blood is not continuous with the fetal blood? 2 points i know are:
  1. the difference in pressure
  2. difference in blood group(all that co-aglutination and stuff

so tow or at least one more point!