• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Biology; Chemistry; Physics: Post your doubts here!

Reaction score
i would go with option C my guess:oops:
I know it would be D because in the parallel combination of spring L is supported by 2 springs which means half acts on two springs
L= 2x

Since in seties combination of force L acts on each spring androduce an extension of 2x so it will be 4x which is :D
Pheww :p

Reaction score
I know it would be D because in the parallel combination of spring L is supported by 2 springs which means half acts on two springs
L= 2x

Since in seties combination of force L acts on each spring androduce an extension of 2x so it will be 4x which is :D

truly LOL :ROFLMAO: ......... I posted option C for asd 's query not yours :p !!!

by the way i knew the answer is D for urs quey but fallen replied erlier!!!

Reaction score
L= 2x

we r discussin a different question:p

asd

Reaction score
here is the detailed explanation...for those who made a guess:cool:

HAHAHAA:LOL:... DAT AWKWARD MOMENT WHEN HATERS OF PHYSICS R ABLE TO GIVE RIGHT ANSWER:ROFLMAO:
-_- Silly me, shlda asked the explanation before telling the right answer...
Well the reason is, in a circular motion speed is constant (fact) but the direction changes! So acceleration can not be zero. It changes because velocity changes (cycle changes direction as it turns). The resultant force must be acting towards the center because this keeps the cycle moving with constant speed in a circle. And according to Newton's second Law, Acceleration acts in the direction of the force :D . So both must act towards the center.

Reaction score
okay now a question from me of 30.0024 marks :D

Q) When a thermometer is placed into hot water, why the reading drops first then increases.

is there anyone ...?

Reaction score
find the total heat gained by 200g metal rod if its temp is raised from 35degreeC to 7odegreeC . c for metal is 3.56multiply 10 power6 J/kg K-1 ?
ANYONE PLZ ! I WANA CHECK MY ANSWER !

Reaction score
IS THERE ANY MNEMONIC OF LEARNING ELECTROMAGNETIC SPECTRUM

it is just fleeing over mind !! :(
yeah its kin o creepy buh still helpful
RABITS MATE IN VERY UNUSAUALLY EXPENSIVE GARDENS

radio_micrwaves_infrared_ultraviolet_X ray_gamma:p

Reaction score
Reaction score
yeah its kin o creepy buh still helpful
RABITS MATE IN VERY UNUSAUALLY EXPENSIVE GARDENS

radio_micrwaves_infrared_ultraviolet_X ray_gamma:p
LOL! :LOL:
Nice one! But for most this spectrum is quite easy to memorize when compared to learning the reactivity series!

Reaction score
13.A
since pressure is inversly proprtional to volume, P*V = k ( constant value )
now you multiply , in each option , the pressure with the volume
b,c,d's constant is 4800 , while a's constant is 4320.
30.B
in series , the current remains the same while in parallel the current divides.
Ahan thnku :D

Reaction score
find the total heat gained by 200g metal rod if its temp is raised from 35degreeC to 7odegreeC . c for metal is 3.56multiply 10 power6 J/kg K-1 ?
ANYONE PLZ ! I WANA CHECK MY ANSWER !
i guess you also have to change DEGREE C INTO K! as in specific latent heat!