• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Biology; Chemistry; Physics: Post your doubts here!

Reaction score
i dont understand the whole sentence... i copy it from the syllabus...
Take it easy :p That phrase is not really important.Just remember one thing-the resistance of thermister increases at low temperature and it has low resiastance at high temperature .

Reaction score
26-The answer is B as the resistance increases with time and current decreases.
30-B this is because the Earth wire which is connected to the metal case originally is not connected to the right place,hence the case will become live.
32-B cuz I think reversing d.c supply and poles of magnet will affect it.
39-B

Reaction score
in 26,resistance increases as temp. rises so a and b are possible choices.then graph B shows current decreasing which is right as current is inversely propotional to resistance.
in 30,metal case is live because live wire becomes in contact with metal case.
in 32.option B as changes reversing direction of coil rotation are reversing d.c. supply or poles of magnet.
in39,there are 3 half lives so total time\3 =1 minute.

asd

Reaction score
30-B this is because the Earth wire which is connected to the metal case originally is not connected to the right place,hence the case will become live.
39-B
in 26,resistance increases as temp. rises so a and b are possible choices.then graph B shows current decreasing which is right as current is inversely propotional to resistance.
in 32.option B as changes reversing direction of coil rotation are reversing d.c. supply or poles of magnet.
Correct, you both -_-

Reaction score
thankyou :) i wish i could hit like button twice :D

Reaction score
39-B
thanku :)

Reaction score
39-B
correct.nice job.

Reaction score
why can birds stand on overhead transmission lines without suffering any harm?
-their bodies are of high resistance?
-good insulator feet
-no potential difference b/w feet
- spaces b/w feathers act as insulators..
which one? shouldnt the reason be that they arent connected to earth so thats why? :s

it is b/c no potential difference b/w the feet. when connected to earth they receive an electric shock b/c of the difference in voltage right/? so in other words we can say that there is no potential difference b/w the feet. hope it helped :)