• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Biology; Chemistry; Physics: Post your doubts here!

Reaction score
Physics question:
okay i think this is simple but am kinda confused::cry:
3bii.) - i don't get why to calculate the time only the vertical distance is considered
3biii.) - why do we use the horizontal velocity to calculate the speed.....and the time is the same as the journey of the ball before colliding with the wall??:confused:
please help urgently:( thanx so much.....May God bless you

hello friend you are on the wrong road !!!!:p refer to Alevel section !!!

Reaction score
help me on these?
describe the use of magnetic materials in audio/video tapes.
discuss the dating of objects by the use of 14C.
describe how the Geiger-Marsden alpha-particle scattering experiment provides evidence for th nuclear atom.
somebody help me!

Reaction score
U have to use right hand rule to work out the direction of magnetic field of each wire. Always remember parallel wires carryin current in opposite direction always repel each other because their magnetic fields are opposite.
thanks and why option c is correct rather than d,..i mean,both have opposite direction of current and repel each other??

Reaction score
hey, please somebody name and EXPLAIN the 3 types of fission reactions.
1. is the chain reaction
2. ?
3. ?

Reaction score
wvmH.jpg

When travelling away from a denser medium lights refracts towards the normal or away from the normal .. and what happens in the vice versa scenario ?

Reaction score
wvmH.jpg

When travelling away from a denser medium lights refracts towards the normal or away from the normal .. and what happens in the vice versa scenario ?
D because it is travelling perpendicularly ?it should have not bend but it id !