• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Biology; Chemistry; Physics: Post your doubts here!

Reaction score
Hey
I need notes of Chemistry related to Kinetic Theory and Isotopes for making Word Processed Assignment.

Reaction score
Just by telling Electricity we wouldn't know because its too broad..are you actually having problems with the whole main topic? or do you have specific areas?! and Chemistry moles what do you not know about it?
nothiing at all

Reaction score
Cmon u must know atleast something,read the book again if u still say no and then come back remember to pay attention to the book and concentrate on it :p
thanks dude
2787161066.jpg

Reaction score
Can anyone please explain the Star Formation Theory to me. Any help is appreciated.

Reaction score
anyone plz show me how to create a balancedequation and explain it too plz :(

A balanced equation depends on few things, like how the metal is bonded, its valency,
Ensure that the number of atoms in the left side of the equation and at the right side of the equation are same.
Example :- C6H14 + O2 ===> CO2 + H2O
Above we have on the left side of equation [ 6 - carbon atoms 14 - hydrogen atoms and 2 - oxygen atoms ]
And on the right side of the equation [ 1 - carbon atom 2 - hydrogen atoms 3 - oxygen atoms ]
So it is obviously not balanced. To balance we can either use trial and error method or any method that suits you!

2C6H14 +19O2 ===> 12CO2 + 14H2O

we always try to get a whole number in front of the compounds, as you can see we have O2 on the other side, we can simply balance the equation if we can get a whole number on the right side of the equation.