• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Biology; Chemistry; Physics: Post your doubts here!

Reaction score
Assalam-o-Allaikum and Hi everyone ,
hope u all are doin great !

Well as the topic says help for chemistry :D biology :D and Physics :D is available here that means that u can ask any mind blowing question or ask any question regarding a particular topic or ask abt any questions from Past paper or any of your text books. (y) (y)

I made this topic so that people dont make many posts asking abt bio,physics or chemistry individually but they can post their reply here where it can be answered with ease and the members wont have to go searching for topics to help! :D !

So what are u waiting for now write ur questions here !
THANKS and Bye or Allah Hafiz ! (y);)

Reaction score
I need notes related to Transport of materials in flowering Plant and its any possible theoratical Question! Plz help me. I really need it!

Reaction score
can anyone pls tell me da difference between these two mcq sections of physics. both are may/june 2012
http://olevel.sourceforge.net/papers/5054/5054_s12_qp_11.pdf
http://olevel.sourceforge.net/papers/5054/5054_s12_qp_12.pdf

u see that one has 1 at the end and the other has 2 at the end,these numbers symbolize the variants,that is after the CIE came to know abt the fact that everyone was cheating from places where the paper used to occur beforehand like in Australia etc. so what they did was they seperated the countries with similar time zones and prepared a slightly different paper for them and other countries had slightly different :D :D In MCQs most of the questions are same but some are different their orders are scrambled sometimes and many other things :p However if u look at the P2s u will see different questions in different variants,there are 3 variants in total which are symbolised after the Paper no. that is P1,P2 or P3 is state.Pakistan comes in variant 2 :D
an eg. is P2 of Physics,variant 2
it will be stated at the end 12 :D

Reaction score
In the examination, if we ran out of space and wrote the answers between the lines given and the next question will they cut marks? I wrote very lengthy answers in physics and i had to write the rest of them in the space between the lines given and the next question :'(
Someone reply ASAP cause I dont want to do that mistake in my chemistry paper tommorow either!!!

Reaction score
In the examination, if we ran out of space and wrote the answers between the lines given and the next question will they cut marks? I wrote very lengthy answers in physics and i had to write the rest of them in the space between the lines given and the next question :'(
Someone reply ASAP cause I dont want to do that mistake in my chemistry paper tommorow either!!!

well the examiners wont accept the part wich u ve writen out of the lines or space given........

Reaction score
is it just me or is it real(i felt tht b4 even knowing tht p2 is for pakistan) tht p2 is much more difficult than p1

Oh cmon its not difficult,its more easier and btw each variant has the same paper strength none is like hardest and none is like easiest :D

Reaction score
Hello everyone, I need help on Physics ATP O Level (Alternative to Practical P4)! If you can give me some tips or resources I'd be really thankful! :)

Reaction score
Need any help with Physics?
Send me a PM (Personal Message), or post on my wall.
As my name suggests, I'm the best of the best, of the best, of the best, when it comes to Physics.
You're welcome.

Reaction score
In Chemistry practicals r we allowed to ryt ppt instead of precipitate?
Writing precipitate instead of PPT would only take an extra 9 milliseconds. It's better if you write the full word, because the examiner often needs just an excuse to deduct your marks, and you should never give him any.

Reaction score
What do the foll 2 questions mean? They were in physics practical 2004 oct-nov the last question
1. Draw a tangent to the curve to find the greatest slope S of the graph
2. Write down the value for the internal resistence r of the battery where r = -S and S has units of Ohm
Plz reply ASAP!

Reaction score
What do the foll 2 questions mean? They were in physics practical 2004 oct-nov the last question
1. Draw a tangent to the curve to find the greatest slope S of the graph
2. Write down the value for the internal resistence r of the battery where r = -S and S has units of Ohm
Plz reply ASAP!
I think you wrote the wrong paper, cause i cant find that question