• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Biology; Chemistry; Physics: Post your doubts here!

Reaction score
(a) describe what is meant by wave motion as illustrated by vibrations in ropes and springs and by
experiments using a ripple tank.
(b) state what is meant by the term wavefront.
(c) define the terms speed, frequency, wavelength and amplitude and do calculations using
velocity = frequency × wavelength.
(d) describe transverse and longitudinal waves in such a way as to illustrate the differences between them.
(e) describe the use of a ripple tank to show
(1) reflection at a plane surface,
(2) refraction due to a change of speed at constant frequency.
(f) describe simple experiments to show the reflection and refraction of sound waves.
hope it will help..:)

Reaction score
do we have to study about all the method of detection of radiation like cloud chamber for may june 2013 paper or just gm tube

Reaction score
Assalam-o-Allaikum and Hi everyone ,
hope u all are doin great !

Well as the topic says help for chemistry :D biology :D and Physics :D is available here that means that u can ask any mind blowing question or ask any question regarding a particular topic or ask abt any questions from Past paper or any of your text books. (y) (y)

I made this topic so that people dont make many posts asking abt bio,physics or chemistry individually but they can post their reply here where it can be answered with ease and the members wont have to go searching for topics to help! :D !

So what are u waiting for now write ur questions here !
THANKS and Bye or Allah Hafiz ! (y);)
-
can you help me, where i can find the syllabus of physics on 2013,,, or the exams?. thankx before. ALlah Hafiz

Reaction score
a.) describe, with the aid of a block diagram, one type of fission reactor for use in a power station.
b.) discuss theories of star formation and their energy production by fusion.
Can anyone help me in these questions. Please!!!!

Reaction score
a.) describe, with the aid of a block diagram, one type of fission reactor for use in a power station.
b.) discuss theories of star formation and their energy production by fusion.
Can anyone help me in these questions. Please!!!!
of which subject it is, i mean o level physics?
tell me the paper then i will look into it

Reaction score
What is transamination?

You shudnt be even thinking of studying this,its A Level stuff,it involves jojning of an amine linkage containing molecule and the other the ketone containing molecule ! Now both molecules change linkages the former forming keto acid and the latter forming amino acid :D By the way its all out of syllabus :D

-
can you help me, where i can find the syllabus of physics on 2013,,, or the exams?. thankx before. ALlah Hafiz

Click on your required subject :D
http://www.cie.org.uk/qualifications/academic/middlesec/olevel/subjects

Reaction score
yes it is from olevel physics. it is written in physics syllabus 2013
block diagram is the one which we have been seeing in pst and secondary level sciences. means there is fission reactor that heats up water and then steams runs turbine.
in star the temperature is very high and everything is in the state of plasma. Most of the star is hydrogen in it's first phase. so electrons are wandering away from protons(hydrogen nucleus). due to high temperature sometimes the protons hit so hard that they meet to form hydrogen with one proton and a neutron. these type of two hydrogen fuse together to form a helium nucleus. this result in energy.

Reaction score
block diagram is the one which we have been seeing in pst and secondary level sciences. means there is fission reactor that heats up water and then steams runs turbine.
in star the temperature is very high and everything is in the state of plasma. Most of the star is hydrogen in it's first phase. so electrons are wandering away from protons(hydrogen nucleus). due to high temperature sometimes the protons hit so hard that they meet to form hydrogen with one proton and a neutron. these type of two hydrogen fuse together to form a helium nucleus. this result in energy.
thank u very much

Reaction score
plz tell me any tip to improve these Science Subjects! Do we need to make notes or adop any technique for improvement! Plz tell me anything which u know about the improvement of these Science Subjects!

Reaction score
plz tell me any tip to improve these Science Subjects! Do we need to make notes or adop any technique for improvement! Plz tell me anything which u know about the improvement of these Science Subjects!
Read and read and dooo as much pastpaper as u can.

Reaction score
What is the color of the transition metal oxides:
a) white
b) black
c) colorless
d) yellow