• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Biology; Chemistry; Physics: Post your doubts here!

Reaction score
wait wait.
CaCO3 will decrease in mass-understood
CO2 will increase in mass-understood
HCl-moles will decrease, so won't the volume of HCl decrease too, causing the concentration to remain constant?

Volume remain Constant because Caco3 is itself a Limiting factor. if Cac03 runs out what will the HCL do than?

Reaction score
Ifa a small piece of sodium and a small piece of iron is added to separate samples of water what would be observed?

Reaction score
Ifa a small piece of sodium and a small piece of iron is added to separate samples of water what would be observed?
:sneaky: U be doing Merchant Paper... Am I right
I just did that q

Sodium : White lilac flame, Very Vigorous reaction, metal be floating on top (Because grp 1 metal r light) and Metal oxide be seen below

Iron: It doesnot react with water so No Reaction

I am Confuse that it Iron is presence of water can get rusted so why not Iron Can react with Water? :sneaky:

Reaction score
I just did that q

Sodium : White lilac flame, Very Vigorous reaction, metal be floating on top (Because grp 1 metal r light) and Metal oxide be seen below

I am Confuse that it Iron is presence of water can get rusted so why not Iron Can react with Water? :sneaky:
in the pipette question the mark which shows 25 cm3 should be on top part. right?(in imran merchant paper)

Reaction score
I just did that q

I was thinking of the exact same thing. Iron reacts with water (and air) to form rust (brown solid).
The thing is they're only asking for the reaction with water. Iron doesn't react with water, it reacts with steam, so that's that. :)