• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Biology; Chemistry; Physics: Post your doubts here!

Reaction score
http://papers.xtremepapers.com/CIE/Cambridge International O Level/Physics (5054)/5054_w02_qp_4.pdf

q1 part a can anyone help me pls? Suchal Riaz By putting the set square parallel to the ruler, do we see whether the base of the set square is in line with the object.........is this how it works?

if we take the reading from distance we get confused about the exact location. we have to take shortest distance from that point to the rule and that point on scale is the actual reading which is not clear due to it being away from object. set square is 90deg triangle therefore it we but its base on ruler and drag it to the point and that reading which is prependicular to the point we get accurate results.

Reaction score
Guys what is a capacitor? its function in a circuit?
It allows a smooth current to flow through the circuit...without any surges\pulses or breaks. It collects and stores charges, supplying or taking them from the circuit if there's an irregular flow of current in the circuit

Reaction score
It allows a smooth current to flow through the circuit...without any surges\pulses or breaks. It collects and stores charges, supplying or taking them from the circuit if there's an irregular flow of current in the circuit
thanx
can u tell me an application of it if u are known ?

Reaction score
Anybody who took the Biology ATPs paper this year, please let me know about what measurements were to be taken in the magnification diagram of the two seedlings. Was it the whole radicle or just the uncurled part? Really confused.