• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Biology; Chemistry; Physics: Post your doubts here!

Reaction score
How do i master Biology? .-.

I seriously suck at it. Should i read the whole book once, thoroughly? How long should that take?
Biology is easy, just make sure u go through the entire book at least once, and then like Chem, solve past papers
Bio is lengtheir than Chem, so it will take u like 3 days more than it took u Chem, depending on the frequency of ur studying

Reaction score
the others were simple
i found 5 to be very technical
could u tell me about the last MCQ, about the natural selection, how is it C?
See the definition of Natural Selection. The species are adapted in such a way that they could fit in the environment and survive. So the first option does not make any sense. It does not matter whether dogs are friendly to humans or not. Apart from this grapes that contains no seeds and onions with a pleasant taste is an example of artificial selection like hybridization etc in which you interbreed the favourable species. The last and the correct option is mosquitos that are resistant to pesticides. Of course mosquitoes are not welcomed by anyone and insecticides are used to kill them but still they naturally develop resistant against it.

Reaction score
Suhail Idrees? Who is he? When did that happen? :O
you dont know
he was a student of LGS Kent Branch
he was told he got a single distinction, and he got crazy. He distributed mitai around the school. In the night, at 12:00, he got a call from the principal and was told that he had actually got 7 distinctions!
His name is even in the prospectus of LGS.
He is currently studying in the University of Cambridge

Reaction score
See the definition of Natural Selection. The species are adapted in such a way that they could fit in the environment and survive. So the first option does not make any sense. It does not matter whether dogs are friendly to humans or not. Apart from this grapes that contains no seeds and onions with a pleasant taste is an example of artificial selection like hybridization etc in which you interbreed the favourable species. The last and the correct option is mosquitos that are resistant to pesticides. Of course mosquitoes are not welcomed by anyone and insecticides are used to kill them but still they naturally develop resistant against it.
oh i see thnx
which ones did u get wrong?

Reaction score
you dont know
he was a student of LGS Kent Branch
he was told he got a single distinction, and he got crazy. He distributed mitai around the school. In the night, at 12:00, he got a call from the principal and was told that he had actually got 7 distinctions!
His name is even in the prospectus of LGS.
He is currently studying in the University of Cambridge

Which year did he appear in?

Reaction score
he sure is one piece of work
and it gets even wieder, when i asked a friend of mine of the same branch that was he a bookworm, and he was like no he used to engage in class fun as well, as got just good grades in class

Yeah. It's not necessary that book-worms succeed. That's the whole point of this. :p
There are bigger things, more powerful, more unimaginable that have a role in determining stuff like this. Luck, too.