• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Biology; Chemistry; Physics: Post your doubts here!

Reaction score
So diagonal length always. But won't we get the same answer by using even the shortest length?
It's actually the ratio between any two proportional corresponding sides.

And it should be in mm right??
Yes but i read somewhere we have to take longest.But i guess you wont be penalised if you dont.And yes its in mm

Reaction score
Yes but i read somewhere we have to take longest.But i guess you wont be penalised if you dont.And yes its in mm

And what are your views about exceeding the given lines?
What if we write beneath the end line, if their is space? Will the answer be accepted?

And yes, i know we should plan the answer before writing and all, but sometimes its required.
Will they mark that answer?

Reaction score
I
And what are your views about exceeding the given lines?
What if we write beneath the end line, if their is space? Will the answer be accepted?

And yes, i know we should plan the answer before writing and all, but sometimes its required.
Will they mark that answer?
I'm pretty sure they will,they arent are enemies and it just takes a little more effort to read,so unless their really grumpy it wont matter.Of course its better to be on the safe side

Reaction score
i) Dioexious plants bear either male or female flowers.
ii) Anthers and Stigmas mature at different times.
iii) Stigmas of plants with bisexual flowers may be situated some distance away from anthers.
yay ..thanx :D