• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Biology; Chemistry; Physics: Post your doubts here!

Reaction score
PRESENTING FAIZAN'S SIX POINTS :p

Before and during a run, rehydration should be your main priority. When training in warm conditions, rehydration will allow you to maintain fluid balance and stay cool. Accordingly, your best choice before and during your run would be water, a heavily diluted sports beverage, or water with electrolyte tablets.

^first

Last edited:
Reaction score
Thanks for nothing. How do you explain the fact that in 2 and a half hour your body has excreted 1.3 dm3 of something which was 1.5 when taken in..lets assume some water was already present in the body but even then it does not make a difference.
read my sixth point -___-

Reaction score
No you're mixing two options.
My friend said it was a repeated question and the answer's D. I wrote D first then erased, and the invigilator was like drop your pens, and I just could not move my hand and did C. :p
Dang it, i too did the same. For the syphillis one, I chose A but when she said pens down, erased it and chose D... I got it wrong :p