• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Biology; Chemistry; Physics: Post your doubts here!

Reaction score
I think i already said that if final twmp. is 90 how is it not possible, 90*C does not exceed boiling point of water , read the whole question not just the marking scheme GENIUS:p
bhai dafa kr ab.:D
paper kesa hua? and can you relate the answers of the questions you remember.

Reaction score
I wrote 1st titration vol 25.3 as it was 25.2 which slightly changed my answer of average further my answers to part a b c were change
for example
.000506 mol but i wrote .000507
how much max i will be penalised plzzzz help

Reaction score
It was 3 , 1st 3rd 4th test tube

which ester diagram we have to make structure only

There was no reaction in the 1st and 4th test tube, as there was a copper rod in a solution of mg ions in 1st test tube, dont remember the fourth but pretty sure there was no reaction

*diagram my bad :oops:

Reaction score
I wrote 1st titration vol 25.3 as it was 25.2 which slightly changed my answer of average further my answers to part a b c were change
for example
.000506 mol but i wrote .000507
how much max i will be penalised plzzzz help

in the mark schemes they require prescise anwers , as for the titration vol i think if you mess up one volume they consider it all wrong .

Reaction score
There was no reaction in the 1st and 4th test tube, as there was a copper rod in a solution of mg ions in 1st test tube, dont remember the fourth but pretty sure there was no reaction

*diagram my bad :oops:
yes, of course there was a reaction in 4th. As far as I can remember, there was magnesium rod dipped in Cu2+ solution. I triple checked. 3 was the right answer.

Reaction score
mass of CaCO3 used was 1.8 g, percentage of iron was 8.7% in mixture, titration average volume was 25.3. Magnesium Ribbon was silvery white. Emprical formula was C3H8O. Molecular formula was C3H7OH. And ester was propyl prponate. anything more?

Reaction score
in the mark schemes they require prescise anwers , as for the titration vol i think if you mess up one volume they consider it all wrong .
I am saved, by this i only lost appx. 2 marks in whole paper
yes, of course there was a reaction in 4th. As far as I can remember, there was magnesium rod dipped in Cu2+ solution. I triple checked. 3 was the right answer.
You are right i also did this, only 2nd reaction was not feasible

Attachments

• Titration.PNG
    Titration.PNG
    41.4 KB · Views: 7
Reaction score
What was the answer of colour change in titration question

green to pink im sure of it ;)

mass of CaCO3 used was 1.8 g, percentage of iron was 8.7% in mixture, titration average volume was 25.3. Magnesium Ribbon was silvery white. Emprical formula was C3H8O. Molecular formula was C3H7OH. And ester was propyl prponate. anything more?

Damn! i wrote the same thing for the empirical formula and the molecular formula : C3H7OH is it wrong ?:eek:

Last edited: