• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Biology; Chemistry; Physics: Post your doubts here!

Reaction score
I wanted to ask that if I give all my sciences subject in may 2020 or 2 subjects in oct 2018 and the others in may 2019, then will this action effect my olevel result in one way or another?

Reaction score
Guys, in chem today, that ammonium chloride wala MCQ what was the correct option? 1,2 and 3? Because it was written in teh question : why does it form in the position shown?

Reaction score
also, if my answer to the moles question was incorrect, will i get atleast 1 mark for the working? And like if 2 marks are deducted it wont matter right?

Reaction score
Aaaah. I have like 2 days now to prep for P12 and 22 - and I'm no where near good. :|

Kher, suggest me stuff to do. So far I've just finished the book and tried a couple of MCQs.

Reaction score
Aaaah. I have like 2 days now to prep for P12 and 22 - and I'm no where near good. :|

Kher, suggest me stuff to do. So far I've just finished the book and tried a couple of MCQs.
Talking about Physics, 5054. I know I should've prepared more timely... Lekin could not... due to some unforeseen circumstances.

Reaction score
Can anyone pls answer this question?
What are the problems in the systemic and pulmonary circulation if there is a hole in the heart?