• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

biology help

Reaction score
guys, i am really facing some problems in bio, and its not only me but our whole class. our bio teacher isnt teaching up to the satisfaction of students, though she has a lot of knowledge, she isnt able to convey. so please guys, please just tell me which book to study from which is good and clear and concise and can get me a good grade if i self study cause i dont take tuitions and please, please, if you have any notes, please feel free to share.

Reaction score
That's really going to set you back then because you need an extremely good & focused teacher for AS & A levels, especially when it comes to the Science subjects! I had two teachers in my school (retarded system I know) & one of them was amazing while the other was just bad. I got a D for Bio in my May/June & I found that the topics I struggled in were the ones the bad teacher had taught us. You should really deal with this problem ASAP. The two sites I found good were: www.biologymad.com
www.biologyguide.net

Cheers!

Reaction score
I have " As Level and A Level Biology - second edition -" by Mary Jones, Richard Fosbery, Dennis Taylor, Jennifer Gregory.
Here's the ISBN :978-0-521-70306-2