• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Biology - how to study?

Reaction score
Hey folks. I am in grade 10 and have selected biology. I wanted to know the successful method to study it, not just Cie preparation but general school exams. Do I just read the chapter and solve pastpapers? Please help me out :)

P.s: i am using cambridge igcse biology coursebook by jones and jones

Reaction score
Hey folks. I am in grade 10 and have selected biology. I wanted to know the successful method to study it, not just Cie preparation but general school exams. Do I just read the chapter and solve pastpapers? Please help me out :)

Use the Federal Book. Read and Understand the concepts. After that solve past papers. Nothing complicated about this method.

Reaction score

you may take bio key points tht is really very helpful blv me