• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

BIOLOGY IN SUMMER ?

Reaction score
Is it easy to take biology in summer , No2013 ? 3 months studying only ? what do you think ??

Reaction score
Is it easy to take biology in summer , No2013 ? 3 months studying only ? what do you think ??

Biology syllabus is vast. I don't think it's wise to give an exam after a study of just three months if you aim for a good grade.

Reaction score
i thnk its best option.........there's nothing 2 worry
bio is not more hard
it needs only a full focus reading of syllabus books
just read that and u r ready 2 enjoy

Reaction score
three months is more than enough, you can finish the bio syllabus 3 times or more during one month if your really determined. i don't suggest you should worry much about bio since it's easy!

Reaction score
He might mean 3 months from the very beginning of the syllabus, in which case it becomes difficult to put that relatively short time to use.

Reaction score
3 months are more than enough
If you're just beginning it, I highly doubt that. It's a 2-year course - completing that in 3 months and attempting to get a high grade is just not easy - if not impossible. I'm not implying that it can't be done, but I'm just saying that, the knowledge and understanding required for biology is of a high level - attempting to finish one of the longest IGCSE syllabuses intended to be completed over a two year period in a sixth of that time requires a lot of dedication that most students of our days seem to lack.

Reaction score
If you're just beginning it, I highly doubt that. It's a 2-year course - completing that in 3 months and attempting to get a high grade is just not easy - if not impossible. I'm not implying that it can't be done, but I'm just saying that, the knowledge and understanding required for biology is of a high level - attempting to finish one of the longest IGCSE syllabuses intended to be completed over a two year period in a sixth of that time requires a lot of dedication that most students of our days seem to lack.
what so ever it is
if u get experience teacher .......then dnt worry about good grades

Reaction score
dude are you serious? 3 months is enough to get an A**

Studying the entire syllabus in 3 months when you haven't even touched it before is not that easy.Besides, you also need adequate revision and practise for an A*, which isn't possible within those three months, unless you are too genius.

Reaction score
y
Studying the entire syllabus in 3 months when you haven't even touched it before is not that easy.Besides, you also need adequate revision and practise for an A*, which isn't possible within those three months, unless you are too genius.
a biut if u try u can i know u cannot get A* but u can get A

Reaction score
i agree. but i believe it's easy to ace bio as long as you have prior knowledge. take me for an example , i only worked on bio for 2 months and i felt like it was easy just because i had prior knowledge.

Reaction score
i agree. but i believe it's easy to ace bio as long as you have prior knowledge. take me for an example , i only worked on bio for 2 months and i felt like it was easy just because i had prior knowledge.

You had studied it before. But GorgeousEyes is going to start the syllabus for the first time.

Reaction score
It's not really clear whether it's her first time or not, since she didn't clarify anything.

She said 'a study of only 3 months'. It probably means she never studied it before. In case it is true, it is not advisable to give the exam in november.

Reaction score
i thnk its best option.........there's nothing 2 worry
bio is not more hard
it needs only a full focus reading of syllabus books
just read that and u r ready 2 enjoy
In that case, it might be difficult.
ya it would be difficult but if we have knowledge and interest we r near to r destination ...
its easy like an crazy
She said 'a study of only 3 months'. It probably means she never studied it before. In case it is true, it is not advisable to give the exam in november.
so it is better to take it in winter ?