• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Biology mcq's help ...

Reaction score
for f50muwmg.pdf...its C...the peptide bond is between Carbon and Nitrogen!!

Reaction score
for 3fkD6sjs.pdf its C again..coz it says energy..so look at the right onne....Q has higher than R...and then P and then S

Reaction score
for d1lsaQf0.pdf..its C again..it says time taken in Y axis,.,,..so at 30 degree or at around that...the reaction would complete quickly..means upward opening parabola..and Its not D bcoz question says 50degree denatured..so it cannot cross 50 degree

Reaction score
Nov03 q25 and jun08 q27 has totally different answers!!!!
guys plz tell me which one's correct :O

Reaction score
for 5zbk6y4f.pdf..its C again...coz question asks..which concentration has the same water potential before immersion...so initial length and final length shud b equal ..which means..the ratio of initial length to final length shud b 1.0...and at that value...from that graph..the concentration is 0.45

Reaction score
for 49Bulbcj.pdf..its C again..coz hydrolytic enzymes means....higher at lysosome.>!!

Reaction score
mrpaudel said:
for 3fkD6sjs.pdf its C again..coz it says energy..so look at the right onne....Q has higher than R...and then P and then S

i thnk da ans is B... its repeated in nov 10 13 as ques 40 ... plx chk it ... ithnk its da same ques but i mite b wrong so u may wanna chk dat :oops:

Reaction score
for dvzq2lxs.pdf its C again..coz pure 15N and pure 14N when mixed..it gives all hybrid containing 1 strand of 14N and other of 15N

Reaction score
workinghard said:
mrpaudel said:

i thnk da ans is B... its repeated in nov 10 13 as ques 40 ... plx chk it ... ithnk its da same ques but i mite b wrong so u may wanna chk dat :oops:

ok will check that out dude..!! anyways..thanks if i was wrong..!!

Reaction score
u multiply da no of organisms with mass n energy value ... u ll get da figures in da order shown in pyramid...

Reaction score
mrpaudel said:
workinghard said:
mrpaudel said:

ok will check that out dude..!! anyways..thanks if i was wrong..!!

yeah..i misread that question..!! btw..it says energy for these data..but i jus thought energy..but it was given for unit mass...so jus multiply al of them..and u'll get energies for each of them..! and put them accordingly..which gives u answer B.....thanks for correcting me dude...really appreciated!!

Reaction score
hassam said:
y its nt SMALL INVERTEBRATES

cause the answer option has the word ONLY. which makes it not so true anymore because earthworm and beetles which are not invertebrates can move in too.
plus, they don't have the word ONLY in option A.