• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

BIOLOGY NOTES!!! (((( ;°Д°))))

Reaction score
Guys, I need COMPLETE biology notes!!!!
With bones and teeth notes too!!
I searched XP Forums but I couldn't find any complete notes!!
If there is a site with Complete Biology Notes For O'levels then please tell me!!!!!! ◎-◎;
-Worried- Q~Q

Reaction score
Why not just read the book? :p
BUAHAHAHAH!!! xD
Every one is telling me that, but I've read the book too many times, and now I'm bored!!
I'm having Pre-boards and I hate reading Biology. I just want finish off this ''idiot Biology Revision'' as soon as possible.
The book is too much in detail, so I was hoping if I could complete my revision using notes, just for now.

Reaction score
BUAHAHAHAH!!! xD
Every one is telling me that, but I've read the book too many times, and now I'm bored!!
I'm having Pre-boards and I hate reading Biology. I just want finish off this ''idiot Biology Revision'' as soon as possible.
The book is too much in detail, so I was hoping if I could complete my revision using notes, just for now.

Yeah, i know right. Biology sucks. Stupid animals, and goats and plants and stuff. :p
Haven't even read the book properly yet. >.<

Reaction score
Yeah, i know right. Biology sucks. Stupid animals, and goats and plants and stuff. :p
Haven't even read the book properly yet. >.<
AHAHAH!! Biology is actually simple, but is too lengthy! .-.
I hate the nutrition chapter the most, even though I love eating food! xD

Reaction score
AHAHAH!! Biology is actually simple, but is too lengthy! .-.
I hate the nutrition chapter the most, even though I love eating food! xD

Nutrition chapter is bearable. Food is awesome.

But i can't tolerate PLANTS. DAMN IT. STUPID PLANTS!
Stamen and Petals, Potatoes.. and all that crap. .-.
And that inheritance chapter. I was looking at it a few days ago, and there were like pictures of cows and goats everywhere. I just closed the book and studied Chemistry instead, which is way cooler. :p

Reaction score
Nutrition chapter is bearable. Food is awesome.

But i can't tolerate PLANTS. DAMN IT. STUPID PLANTS!
Stamen and Petals, Potatoes.. and all that crap. .-.
And that inheritance chapter. I was looking at it a few days ago, and there were like pictures of cows and goats everywhere. I just closed the book and studied Chemistry instead, which is way cooler. :p
AHAHA!! In my case, I love food but I hate reading about!!
And yeah, this plants chapter made me hate plants!! O-O Really It's too boring!!
AWLAA!!! I love chemistry!! It's way awesome then Biology!! :D
Anyways do have the link for Biology notes? O_O