• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

BIOLOGY P1 + P2:DISCUSSION

Reaction score
hey guys.!
how did your paper went .!
mine went quite well but found P1 it a little tricky.
hope you all have done it well .!

you people can discuss your paper over here .!

Reaction score
it was eazy

what waz da answer of mcq which asked about chlorophyll alleles whether it waz 0 or 110

Reaction score
there wrere sum confusing mcqs i rote 0 for dat 1 nd cnfrm its the ryt anser

Reaction score
YAR hte graf was showin a decrese in pressure n askin wat CAUSED that decrease .the CAUSE is contraction of diaphragm WHILE volume increse is a CONSEQUENCE OF diaphragm contraction

Reaction score
I too wrote 0 for 2 reasons

1. In absence of light, no green pigment will appear
2. the question said that half were placed in dark and half in light

Reaction score
hassam said:
YAR hte graf was showin a decrese in pressure n askin wat CAUSED that decrease .the CAUSE is contraction of diaphragm WHILE volume increse is a CONSEQUENCE OF diaphragm contraction

The pressure was decreasing but it wasnt below atmospheric pressure... It was outflow of air causing a decrease in the pressure in the lung...

Reaction score
no it wasnt outflow pehle maine bhi yahi mark kia tha outflow hoga to vol decrease hogi aur pressure increase hoga(PHYSIX) is lie it was k breathe in kia hai bt i dnt remember the option jo sahih tha i guess one ws outflow second ws sumthng abt diaphragm which wsnt the ans the third 1 ws abt coastal muscles which ws wrng also nw i cant remember the 4rth option whch ws the ryt 1!!!

Reaction score
it wsnt 320 it ws 0 cz it ws dark jiski wjhe se the plants wud hav been yellow as no light is trapped n therefore it doesnt have the green colour n the mcq said they were divyded into half
half ws kept in dark n half in light light waalon ka total 410 tha aur dark walon main 1 box main 405 the that technically leaves us with 5 plants bt there ws no such option!!!
the ans is 0 guys its confirmed!!!!

Reaction score
wese woh jo disadvantage of engineering insulin genetically wala mcq tha wat on earth ws its answer!!??!!!

Reaction score
I chose C for the decreasing pressure one because when i looked closely air going out and internal inter costal muscles relaxing and diaphragm contracting are all examples of Inspiration . The option C was an example of expiration= air flows out of lungs.

Reaction score
i guess i chose D for the genetics Ques.....dont actually remember the statement.... :geek:

Reaction score
what about the very first Question.....about dental decay....what was the awnser???