• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Biology P11 , HOW WAS IT?

Reaction score
not really i don't remember but i remember that i picked C which was a complete guess :p
haha i dont even remember what i picked,but i know it was a complete guess too;)
oh and there was a question where a graph about ventricular systole ,aorta etc was given and they gave a figure of heart remember?what was the answer?

Reaction score
haha i dont even remember what i picked,but i know it was a complete guess too;)
oh and there was a question where a graph about ventricular systole ,aorta etc was given and they gave a figure of heart remember?what was the answer?
i picked C which was left ventricle .. you?

Reaction score
Coooll!:D
question:which cells form memory cells....options were 1B lymphocytes, 2T lymphocytes 3macrophages.....what did u select...i think i did that wrong....
hmmm yeah even im not sure about my answer ... i picked only B lymphocytes

Reaction score
hmmm yeah even im not sure about my answer ... i picked only B lymphocytes
oh! i picked all three...
there was an option of bacteria aggulation something,i dont remember the question...i picked that as the answer....do u remember the question?

Reaction score
oh! i picked all three...
there was an option of bacteria aggulation something,i dont remember the question...i picked that as the answer....do u remember the question?
ohhh that was one of the hardest questions even hard words were used /: i picked something Neutralisation..... it was C i guess
what about the enzyme question graph with the activation energy ? what did you pick?

Reaction score
ohhh that was one of the hardest questions even hard words were used /: i picked something Neutralisation..... it was C i guess
what about the enzyme question graph with the activation energy ? what did you pick?
i dont remember the option...but the answer was the one with low activation energy arrow...in the starting

Reaction score
i picked A the shortest arrow but not the product arrow ... but i have a doubt in that question i hope A is correct
yea that shorter arrow in the reactants side is right,i picked that too
do u remember any other questions??i had doubts in some but i cant remember right now...

Reaction score
cell membrane diagram and the question was about which part is responsible for the hormone recognition ... i picked B which was glycoprotein

Reaction score
yea i picked that tooo
question:something about 90 amino acids and it contained 4 different types of them....ah i dont remember the question but i remembered i was confused in it...

Reaction score
It was 20 amino acids, cause its some no. of nucleotides is TWO strands, and 1 amino acid is 3 nucleotides, so it was that no. given /2 /3, and the graphs page was D

Reaction score
yikes!i did 20,and yea i got that graph one wrong:/
do u know the answer to the memory cells question??