• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Biology P21 ....

Reaction score
I think biology P21 was very tough, difficult and long , so i just wanted if i wrote after the lines given ( wrote after lines ) ..... Will the examiner read it and correct it or will he cross out all the words after the lines provided and will not mark them ???? Cuz i wrote many words after the lines provided??
Anything known about the threshold for BIO AS 21 as it was so hard !!

Reaction score
You mean p22?
It was so easy man...yeah the enzymes bit was not that easy and a few parts in the haemoglobin which were worth 1 or 2 maRKS ...buh over all i found it really easy!
it may be around 45 i guess

Reaction score
yeah p21 was hard :L
but i dont think i messed it up that bad... i didnt revise the immunity thing and it came :p
but i guess i got most of the parts right.. wasnt that bad tho..
n yeah it was hard.

Reaction score
i took them the P21 exam already ..... i just wanted to know if i wrote after the lines given .... Will the examiner mark it out for me or he will cross them out ??????????????????
And i want to know the threshold for P21 ؛؛؛؛؛

Reaction score
noo, they wont cut off the mark!
they'll read the whole thing! thts why u hav the blank pages!
anyways, dont worry i did the same today, i asked the invigilator and she said that its okay!

Reaction score
Romeo10 said:
I think biology P21 was very tough, difficult and long , so i just wanted if i wrote after the lines given ( wrote after lines ) ..... Will the examiner read it and correct it or will he cross out all the words after the lines provided and will not mark them ???? Cuz i wrote many words after the lines provided??
Anything known about the threshold for BIO AS 21 as it was so hard !!
Don't worry man, i did the same in O'level Physics, in fact, i wrote (Continued) after long questions, and wrote some more on the blank pages :D I even sketched an entire question diagram i had gotten wrong on the main sheet, and did it again on a blank page! :D

Reaction score
Feelguud77 is right blank pages are to utilised when necessary .........i did it in my socialogy paper in igcses..........