• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Biology p22..How was it??

Reaction score
Science said:
Mia4005 said:
2 marks.
plus they sed, how much percentage of the natural method FROM the rest, was the question..
so its 90 divided by the total into hundered,
that is the fraction percentage of how much is produced by the natural process,.
im sure its 35.

I'm not sure you maybe right. But I thought the question said percentage converted on AGRICULTURAL land out of natural processed.

i think Mia4005 is right. i got 35 too

Reaction score
yep, i hope both are correct..:)
but @ science,
they mentioned, natural process eg. agricultural.
they din say AGRICULTURAL..
so i dont know really..
lets see inshaALLAh..

Reaction score
deepa1802 said:
Science said:
Mia4005 said:
2 marks.
plus they sed, how much percentage of the natural method FROM the rest, was the question..
so its 90 divided by the total into hundered,
that is the fraction percentage of how much is produced by the natural process,.
im sure its 35.

I'm not sure you maybe right. But I thought the question said percentage converted on AGRICULTURAL land out of natural processed.

i think Mia4005 is right. i got 35 too

I also think it should be 35%... :)

Reaction score
M95Caire i don't thnk the GT wuld b soooo hgh coz papr ws full of conceptual quetons.!! -_-
I thnk mrpaudel hs got the crrct predictons.! =P

Reaction score
the gt would be very high
50 I guess
cuz this is the only exam consisting of only 11 pages not 18 and 17

Reaction score
true this time the paper wasnt lengthy..at the same time a lil tricky..
anywhere around 45?
i hope =/
50 and me..not a gud combo -_____-

Reaction score
50 is too much. I agree the paper consisted of few questions and wasn't time-consuming, but since the questions were tricky, it's very easy to lose marks. So, it must be around 42. 45 maximum, but not more.

Reaction score
deepa1802 said:
50 is too much. I agree the paper consisted of few questions and wasn't time-consuming, but since the questions were tricky, it's very easy to lose marks. So, it must be around 42. 45 maximum, but not more.
I hope so!

Reaction score
Banglarbagh said:
M95Caire i don't thnk the GT wuld b soooo hgh coz papr ws full of conceptual quetons.!! -_-
I thnk mrpaudel hs got the crrct predictons.! =P
Well concerning paper 2 , the GT never exceeded 50, so we all hope that it doesnt exceed even the 42 so that we all get the A we deserve for all our efforts :p