• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Biology p22..How was it??

Reaction score
the paper was weird! it was neither difficult nor easy, it was not " that theoritical" :unknown:

Reaction score
oohlala said:
the paper was weird! it was neither difficult nor easy, it was not " that theoritical" :unknown:

agree !
it's not difficult but weird esp number 5

Reaction score
wt abut the GT..? wt do u guies think it will b..??? any idea..?? wt abut m/j session..?? wt ws the GT.?

Reaction score
Dude.. It was 43 for A..
May be it might raise to 50 for this time... :x
what do u guys think??

Reaction score
lol hve u gone nutzz..??? y 50..??? it b lyk m/j..!! paper ws more or less same..!! -_-

Reaction score
me too i found it easy..just some confusions cause there were few questions requiring deep thinking..

Reaction score
at the second page of Question Number 4... what was the reaction?
In the first subquestion of Number 3 about Ecology... can the process be active transport????

Reaction score
i rote active transport too :S
well the paper aint too hard nor easy..
i hope the GT is around 40 not more..
anyone appeared for p5?

Reaction score
Mia4005 said:
i rote active transport too :S
well the paper aint too hard nor easy..
i hope the GT is around 40 not more..
anyone appeared for p5?
it was fcilitated diffusion..and the paper was harder then last time cuz u had to really think over this one...

Reaction score
GT would be around 45 and i wrote active transport as well. What percentage did you get in that ecology question?

Reaction score
35 %
and what makes u say its faciliated, coz i duno i thout it out in a different way..
the minerals are not present in the plant, so it has to be taken up by the plant by active transport .

Reaction score
Mia4005 said:
35 %
and what makes u say its faciliated, coz i duno i thout it out in a different way..
the minerals are not present in the plant, so it has to be taken up by the plant by active transport .
i got the same. I wrote active transport too. What were the features of vaccine that helped in eradication of small pox? I wrote only one reason that vaccines are effective even at high temperatur
e

Reaction score
Yes the answer was active transport because it clearly stated in the question that ATP can bind to the molecule which hydrolyses it. Energy is only required for active transport. Facilitated diffusion is a passive process.