• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Biology P22 Was Quiet Easy !!!!

Reaction score
Don't worry.. While everyone is saying it was easy There are those who think they are right but in fact aren't eg me. So don't worry that much Sadman

Reaction score
well gaining marks depends on thorough study of marking scchemes and ERs.....b/c there are many who use very inaccurate wording to describe a thing

Reaction score
filza94 said:
hey dude itx like wateva ur getting marks in paper 1 23% is taken frm ur marks for ur paper 2 46% is taken n for -3 also 23% wil be taken frm ur marks frm ech paper..:)
Nd den hw do dey do da grading..for example iv i got 75% total..den wat grade wuld it be??

Reaction score
BILALrox01 said:
I know but to get an over all A+ you need to get marks a certain percentage above The A to assure urself k A+ ae ga.. Paper 21 dekha hai S10 ka.. this paper was easier.
Hyyy i heard dere is no A* in AS results..is iit true??

Reaction score
i dont know it depends who get da highest if in 90% cud be A 80% B 70 must be C AND 60% wud be D!!!

Reaction score
filza94 said:
i dont know it depends who get da highest if in 90% cud be A 80% B 70 must be C AND 60% wud be D!!!
Woooooooo den its quite difficult to get an A :p..but den i hav heard dat da grade is calculated like...iv u get an A in p1 nd 2 nd a B in p3 den da overall result wuld turn out to be an A

Reaction score
sweetyrox said:
BILALrox01 said:
I know but to get an over all A+ you need to get marks a certain percentage above The A to assure urself k A+ ae ga.. Paper 21 dekha hai S10 ka.. this paper was easier.
Hyyy i heard dere is no A* in AS results..is iit true??
Yes It is true.. no A * in As.. But u do have to carry the marks forward for A2 so better safe then sorry

Reaction score
hey someone just said tht to get an A* we need 90% in A2 level can anyone confirm this....................because the gt for paper 4 is usually in the range 60-70 so how can one expect to get 90%???????????????

Reaction score
Ok.. 90 % is on the percentile.. the threshold is not of 90 %.. A + (nd this is confirmed since I saw it on a cambridge letter signed by the chancellor or someone.. They say.. we give thresholds A+ is the difference between the grade A and B added to A... eg If Bio A is on 50 from 60 and B is @ 45 then A+ is 55.

Reaction score
Ufff... yar they are not printin A* @ As level because the british system doesn't and since CIE is providing the british system equivalent the also don't give A* @ AS level but that doesn't mean ur grades won't be carried forward.. If u get an A @ 80 then u will probably not get an A * in A2 thats what i'm saying

Reaction score
dfI wrote Anaphase, prophase and metaphase in the 1st question....for strepcomycin or sth...coz it only affects 70s ribosome...and the product of globin is amino acids...i wrote these things...so smbody plz tell me these are the answers or not..!!

Reaction score
for Q1 thats right, as well as for the amino acids :Bravo:
but regarding that ribosomes qn. im not sure....