• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Biology P22 Was Quiet Easy !!!!

Reaction score
oh hahhahahahah....
wat went wrog?
which variant u gv?!'
no one wx targetting u personally
v r sure u did fine 2,,,
if it wx p22 it wx weird n unusual....

Reaction score
bt i found it hell easy......probably cos i had done past papers twice with all markschemes......i hardly rread the book

Reaction score
workinghard said:
oh hahhahahahah....
wat went wrog?
which variant u gv?!'
no one wx targetting u personally
v r sure u did fine 2,,,
if it wx p22 it wx weird n unusual....
Poor Me i did 22 :x

But watever its was easy

Reaction score
BILALrox01 said:
I know but to get an over all A+ you need to get marks a certain percentage above The A to assure urself k A+ ae ga.. Paper 21 dekha hai S10 ka.. this paper was easier.
:shock: WAT A lEVELS yu gt A*

Reaction score
@nidzz how can I when i screw up evrything?? it sucks sooo bad and there are soo many good students giving exam this time and for that the gt will be too high.................... i will look like a dork!!

Reaction score
sadman said:
@nidzz how can I when i screw up evrything?? it sucks sooo bad and there are soo many good students giving exam this time and for that the gt will be too high.................... i will look like a dork!!

dont worry, you and i are on the same boat :oops: i pretty much screwed up my bio paper too... :O: :cry: