• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Biology P33 8 Nov

Reaction score
How many hours left for each one for his exam? ? For me 2 hours 25 minuties lef

Reaction score
I wil use my mobile i wont wait until i go to home after 4 hours from now the exam will be here anyone can use his mobile in the examination hall to know it

XPFMember

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
I wil use my mobile i wont wait until i go to home after 4 hours from now the exam will be here anyone can use his mobile in the examination hall to know it
AsSalamoAlaikum Wr Wb

Next you post anything like that, you'll permanently be banned from accessing the forums! Read this: http://www.xtremepapers.com/community/threads/20253/

NOTE: Members either asking for or giving paper details will be banned!

Regards,
XPC Moderator.

Reaction score
People, do not worry too much! I'm 100% sure the paper will be ok, just keep calm and do not rush. Here's a few things I picked up from reports and marking schemes:

1. When drawing a table, make it fully ruled, i.e all cells drawn. Include headings WITH PROPER UNITS.
2. Time to the nearest second.
3. Express ratios or percentage changes in whole numbers.
4. Do NOT describe in 3-D, for e.g cells round or circular, not spherical.
5. Do NOT extrapolate your graph.
6. For the graph, either a smooth curve or join dot to dot with a ruler.
7. When taking samples of cells, a minimum of 3 cells required.
8. For limitations/errors, check if (i) temperature, pH have been monitored
(ii)sample was immersed in solution for same amount of time
(iii) volumes of solutions used were the same
(iv) any practical difficulties u encounter while trying to follow instructions
9. For improvements, standardise variables like temperature, volume, pH, time, etc
10. If asked to modify the experiment, mention plotting of a graph AND give examples of data
11. For drawings, always check (i)HOW MANY cells asked
(ii) which LABELS asked for
12. Always use up most of the avaliable space for drawings, and do not draw on the question, this will actually cost you marks.
13. Use sharp pencils (take as many as you need for exams!). No broken, feathery lines.

All the best everyone!

Reaction score
When drawing tables, they ask to write down the independent variable in the first column. Can anyone please give an example? PLEASE!:)

Reaction score
When drawing tables, they ask to write down the independent variable in the first column. Can anyone please give an example? PLEASE!:)
This can be the concentration of solutions. Or a sometimes samples/solutions are just given labels and this may be your independent variable. Trying to think of others, but brain is tired of biology, sorry :p

Just check out a few recent marking schemes and reports. All the best!

Reaction score
This can be the concentration of solutions. Or a sometimes samples/solutions are just given labels and this may be your independent variable. Trying to think of others, but brain is tired of biology, sorry :p

Just check out a few recent marking schemes and reports. All the best!
Thank you so much!:D best of luck!

Reaction score
hello can i plz get the syllabus of biology A Levels (EDXCEL)....coz now i am going to appear in coming june session!