• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

biology p51...how did it go?

Reaction score
to me it went smooth :) going to lose some points, but did really well. the intestine questions was weird tho :p

Reaction score
Lol not so well for me....huh I really dunno why i wasn't very creative in both questions first Q i messed up my proves, but i think i got the hypothesis correct sucrose % increases germination rate increases correct?!, Question 2 i came up with the most bizzare procedure i involved top pan balances in measuring the rate dunno if the examiner is gonna get my point, umm lastly the conclusion hmm i wrote due to fructose being a larger molecule (which i highly doubt!?!?!) had trouble getting absorbed in the small intestine, hah sheer B.S am i right :D, so pretty much the paper bombed me im guessing 13/30, 12 10 maybe, it hurts though i worked realy hard solved nearly all the papers oh well, goodbye A*.