• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

BIOLOGY P6 (ATP) HELP?

Reaction score
I hate Biology, i regret taking it as an IGCSE :cry:
can someone please tell me what usually comes in the ATP paper? any notes i can study from to pass my exam :confused:

Reaction score
bio is an easy subject in which u will need 2 knw the theory... do som past papers n it will help u 4 sure :)

Reaction score
yes i agree with Earl Ray try some past papers and u will instantly grab what topics do u need to learn.

Reaction score
In general u can learn the test for starch, test for different kinds of food, steps for making insulin in bacteria and the rest u will two pictures that will be provided u might have to compare them and tell about their features and how are they adapted to their environment and dont worry biology is quite easy. best of luck (y)

Reaction score
In general u can learn the test for starch, test for different kinds of food, steps for making insulin in bacteria and the rest u will two pictures that will be provided u might have to compare them and tell about their features and how are they adapted to their environment and dont worry biology is quite easy. best of luck (y)
where can I find the syllabus :) ?

Reaction score
ur welcome dude if u want anything i am ready to help. :) and dont worry biology is boring i understand but it is in no way hard :p just get the concepts right. In physics they can change the questions by changing the numericals etc but in biology there is nothing much that can be changed so many things just keep on repeating.
So, Good Luck and if u need any help just let me know and pray for me too i am also giving the biology paper 6 exam tomorrow :)

Reaction score
ur welcome dude if u want anything i am ready to help. :) and dont worry biology is boring i understand but it is in no way hard :p just get the concepts right. In physics they can change the questions by changing the numericals etc but in biology there is nothing much that can be changed so many things just keep on repeating.
So, Good Luck and if u need any help just let me know and pray for me too i am also giving the biology paper 6 exam tomorrow :)
Inshallah you'll do good, so all I do is solve past papers and study the syllabus?

Reaction score
yea as talha said u myt need 2 knw all the tests as it s acommon questn askd... n im sure evry1 s gonne find it easy... hope 4 the best.. aim for the stars as nthng is impossible in this wrld :)

Reaction score
yea as talha said u myt need 2 knw all the tests as it s acommon questn askd... n im sure evry1 s gonne find it easy... hope 4 the best.. aim for the stars as nthng is impossible in this wrld :)
u giving the exams too?